Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ValleyPass: Sunderland v Charlton

Sunderland and Charlton are joining forces to try and beat the current streaming records for most number of passes sold

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/6064a23212e30/charlton-and-sunderland-join-forces-in-record-breaking-attempt

The above link only allows you to purchase not using genuine money, if you want to use CAFC Cash then go to: https://booking.cafc.co.uk/ the ability to purchase a streaming voucher using your CAFC Cash should be on the right hand side as per the below Screenshot

Comments

• Hoping they can do a Zoom / Teams-like virtual background of Wembley to add a historical edge to the home fans’ nerves.
  • Come on CAFC fans buy the stream.
  • Nothing on the Sunderland forum about this yet.
  • Sounds like it going to be a good build up to the game. Throw in the Grand National at 5:30PM and Saturday started to becoming a stacked today of tv viewing.
  • Looks like there will be prizes given away whenever an amount of ValleyPass streams get sold...

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/606737dda37f1/win-big-prizes-with-charltons-10k-giveaway
  • Bought the match.
  • Sponsored links:

• I know it has been asked before but I have never seen an answer ( sorry if I have missed it ) on average how many streams do we sell each game ?
  • AndyG said:
    I know it has been asked before but I have never seen an answer ( sorry if I have missed it ) on average how many streams do we sell each game ?
     it’s a closely guarded secret, only shared with those that have a CL badge...
  • AndyG said:
    I know it has been asked before but I have never seen an answer ( sorry if I have missed it ) on average how many streams do we sell each game ?
    5,000 bigger matches.
  • Looks like there will be prizes given away whenever an amount of ValleyPass streams get sold...

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/606737dda37f1/win-big-prizes-with-charltons-10k-giveaway
    Wow, that's a serious attempt to get numbers up. I wonder if the Range Rover winner will scoop the top prize again  :D

• Bought it early
  • Sounds like it going to be a good build up to the game. Throw in the Grand National at 5:30PM and Saturday started to becoming a stacked today of tv viewing.
    And drinking and gambling! 
  • I guess those of us with season tickets don't get entered because we are in Johnny Foreigner land?    
  • I guess those of us with season tickets don't get entered because we are in Johnny Foreigner land?    
    Of course they get entered.
  • edited April 2021
    I guess those of us with season tickets don't get entered because we are in Johnny Foreigner land?    
    I think Algarve is talking about those fans that are abroad who have purchased a ValleyPass streaming ticket for the entire year which cost £120, rather than a genuine Season Ticket holder using their CAFC Cash

I dont think any of those fans were included in the Range Rover draw for example.
  • Sponsored links:

I think Algarve is talking about those fans that are abroad who have purchased a ValleyPass streaming ticket for the entire year which cost £120, rather than a genuine Season Ticket holder using their CAFC Cash

I dont think any of those fans were included in the Range Rover draw for example.
    Exactly - probably because of UK competition rules - they usually exclude non-residents. 
  • As it stands, the League One virtual attendance record for the 2020-21 season is 10,363, with the overall EFL record standing at a towering 19,560.
  • I thought 500 may have sold already today?.
  • Usually when I buy the game, Valley Pass shows a black screen with Currently not broadcasting on it, but this time it showed the red inviting you to buy screen. I got an e-mail confirmation so presume it is because I bought it early. Just mentioning it in case anybody else has had the same and was wondering.
  • Usually when I buy the game, Valley Pass shows a black screen with Currently not broadcasting on it, but this time it showed the red inviting you to buy screen. I got an e-mail confirmation so presume it is because I bought it early. Just mentioning it in case anybody else has had the same and was wondering.
    I presume you didnt purchase via. CAFC Cash as I've got the same screen when I'm logged in, but that'll be because I've not been emailed the code
  • doing my detective work and no doubt totally wrong when I brought mine by paying cash, in the following email about half way through there’s a number in blue 100421 which seems a bit random where it’s positioned, so I reckon I’m the 421st person to buy one. As I say it’s probably totally wrong.
  • doing my detective work and no doubt totally wrong when I brought mine by paying cash, in the following email about half way through there’s a number in blue 100421 which seems a bit random where it’s positioned, so I reckon I’m the 421st person to buy one. As I say it’s probably totally wrong.
    Yup, you’re wrong 😂. I normally buy the day before in case of postponement but I got suckered in with the prizes an bought earlier today.  I have the same 100421 number in the confirmation