Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sabine Schmitz(Top Gear) RIP

Died from cancer aged 51 - very sad. 

Comments

• That's awful.

RIP Sabine
  • Sad news. Anyone who can make Chris Evans look a twat is good in my book. 

RIP
  • That's really sad, 51 is no age.

Came across so well on the show, proper character and very talented driver.
  • How very sad. The lady had style to go with her undoubted skill and bravery. RIP.
  • RIP. Cracking driver. 
  • edited March 2021
    Very sad. No age at all. Always enjoyed seeing her on Top Gear. Came across really well. RIP Sabine 
  • RIP

She seemed a laugh whenever I saw her on Top Gear
  • Awful news - really good driver, and came across so well on the show - when she drove that Ford Transit around the Nurburgring I was in awe watching it 

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Very sad, she passed yesterday.

I met her a few times at the ring including when she drove my mates Lotus Exige around and I did a couple of passenger laps with her, she was an unbelieveable driver, especially at the ring which she knew like the back of her hand.

RIP Sabine, the Queen of the Ring.
  • So sad, beautiful woman.
    RIP ❤️
  • RIP, desperately sad news
  • Oh that's terrible news. RIP Sabine. 
  • Terrible news.  RIP.  Always liked her style.
  • Very sad news.
  • Such sad and shocking news. Cannot believe she has passed away so young. 
    beautiful woman with a wonderful personality and sense of humour.
    RIP Sabine - God bless you
  • Great driver, seemed a great personality and well liked. 

RIP Sabine
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2021
    Really sad news. Was just watching her lap in the Ford Transit for Top Gear the other day. RIP - Queen of the Nurburgring.
  • RIP Sabine
  • Thats terrible, RIP Sabine, what a driver she was.
  • edited March 2021
    RIP......Sabine.....RIP.

The big C continues its vile passage through our history.....51, no age at all.🏎 ❤️
  • Thats awful news I loved her appearances on top gear especially when she was making people puke. Rest in peace Sabine 
  • Wow, I didn’t even realise she was that old but that’s really shocked me. RIP
  • I was shocked to read this earlier. What a talent she was RIP

She'll have Murray Walker commentating on her heavenly laps.
  • Rest in peace, Sabine.
    I've just discovered that my best friend from uni, who has lived in Germany for many years, was the English voice of Sabine in an hour long documentary commemorating the 90th anniversary of the Nurburgring. She described her as always upbeat, generous and positive.
  • Rest in peace, Sabine.
    I've just discovered that my best friend from uni, who has lived in Germany for many years, was the English voice of Sabine in an hour long documentary commemorating the 90th anniversary of the Nurburgring. She described her as always upbeat, generous and positive.
    She always came across as a lovely person on TV - seems so cruel for her to die so young. 
  • Ruhe in Frieden