Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Yes, what happens if the rate rises quickly when schools open. It is good to have a road map, but we need to take each step at a time.
  • clb74 said:
    Yes, what happens if the rate rises quickly when schools open. It is good to have a road map, but we need to take each step at a time.
    Close the schools and open the pubs
    Give this man a promote.
  • hows that gonna work? apart from a couple of tables at the front The Greyhound hasn't even got a garden 
  • edited March 2021
    hows that gonna work? apart from a couple of tables at the front The Greyhound hasn't even got a garden 
    There's a roof terrace, not very nice but .........
  • hows that gonna work? apart from a couple of tables at the front The Greyhound hasn't even got a garden 
    There's a roof terrace (not very nice but .........
    how have I just found this out?! Not the most observant. 
  • Sponsored links:

There's a roof terrace (not very nice but .........
    how have I just found this out?! Not the most observant. 
    The entrance to it is at the back of the pub furthest from the pub entrances.
    It is not recommended unless you like looking at Sainsbury's Car Park, but sometimes needs must.
  • edited March 2021
    The thought of a cold pint of Guinness....

There you go boss, if Mo won’t go to the Guiness, let the guiness come to him!
  • The thought of a cold pint of Guinness....
    My God, yes - it’s been a year since I’ve had a draft pint of the black stuff.
  • You must be desperate to use the 'beer garden' at The Greyhound.
    There's a roof terrace, not very nice but .........
    You shock me, I never thought this of you.

Is that real? If so it is absolute quality of the highest order!

Imagine getting ten pints poured out on your driveway and carrying them inside on a tray in front of all your neighbours!

Is that real? If so it is absolute quality of the highest order!

Imagine getting ten pints poured out on your driveway and carrying them inside on a tray in front of all your neighbours!

Yes, landlord of the Pelton I believe. Mate of mine had him come round a couple of weeks ago 
  • It’s real, venture of the owner of pelton arms/shortland tavern. Think they only do bromley postcodes though which is annoying. 

A cab came down our road last weekend after talking about this cab and got v jealous but it was a singing driver crap thing. 

I think it’s amazing and follow the account on Instagram. So nice to see happy people with pint glasses! 
  • Here’s what I found on the web.

• Sponsored links:

• It’s real, venture of the owner of pelton arms/shortland tavern. Think they only do bromley postcodes though which is annoying. 

A cab came down our road last weekend after talking about this cab and got v jealous but it was a singing driver crap thing. 

I think it’s amazing and follow the account on Instagram. So nice to see happy people with pint glasses! 
    Delivered to Albany Park last week

Ooooooooo good to know! 
  • Yes, what happens if the rate rises quickly when schools open. It is good to have a road map, but we need to take each step at a time.
    Is it just a road map without any roads?
  • iaitch said:
    clb74 said:
    Yes, what happens if the rate rises quickly when schools open. It is good to have a road map, but we need to take each step at a time.
    Open pubs in schools.
    I remember those days, when we would walk up to either the Alma or the Foresters in our school uniform for a quick pint.
  • 38 days.
  • iaitch said:
    clb74 said:
    Open pubs in schools.
    I remember those days, when we would walk up to either the Alma or the Foresters in our school uniform for a quick pint.

or borrow a tie from someone in the upper sixth and pop down the road the The Ship in Dartfrod

How was the quality, Guinness not well known for being disturbed....