Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lee Bowyer on Talksport very soon

Comments

• Options
    Sorry @Dazzler21 - everything I put in that post was a quote from the TalkSport interview rather than my own views
  • Options
    Sorry @Dazzler21 - everything I put in that post was a quote from the TalkSport interview rather than my own views
    Oh I know! Not digging you out, that was meant to be Powell responding as a joke

. Had to explain therefore S**t joke. 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    First sentence "We're not doing too much wrong" - It's boring now. 

You're a troll if you want Bowyer out according to Jim. 
    If there were fans in the ground at the moment, he'd soon realise this isn't true.

Never has there been a Charlton team and manager who deserve a stronger noise of discontent from the stands. Even Dowie and co showed signs of improvement. They are quite simply a shameful embarrassment of overrated, feeling sorry for themselves, fraudsters. 

They just need a f****** good metaphorical kick up the arse. If the fans were there they'd be getting themselves together, if only because they'd be afraid not to.
  • Options
    You have to wonder why Sandgaard is backing Bowyer via Jim White rather than putting out something on say twitter. There is backing because there is no reason to undermine the manager when you have given him until the end of the season or backing for the long term.
    Maybe cos Jim White contacted TS for a comment?
    We knoe JW has an axe to grind where TS is concerned - JW consistently took the side of the crooks, the twunt and the dreamers in the change of ownership shenanigans.

"owner has full confidence in manager" is usually the precursor to a P45 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

If there were fans in the ground at the moment, he'd soon realise this isn't true.

Never has there been a Charlton team and manager who deserve a stronger noise of discontent from the stands. Even Dowie and co showed signs of improvement. They are quite simply a shameful embarrassment of overrated, feeling sorry for themselves, fraudsters. 

They just need a f****** good metaphorical kick up the arse. If the fans were there they'd be getting themselves together, if only because they'd be afraid not to.
    Metaphorical kick up the arse?

Tuesday night warranted relentless booting in the bollocks for 3 at least
  • Options
    He says performances haven’t been bad... sorry I’ve been watching different games. 

Fact is 30 games in he doesn’t have a style, settled formation and or a best XI.... only one person to blame for that🤔
  • Options
    You have to wonder why Sandgaard is backing Bowyer via Jim White rather than putting out something on say twitter. There is backing because there is no reason to undermine the manager when you have given him until the end of the season or backing for the long term.
    Owners very rarely put these statements in writing, the backing is all hearsay via other "sources". You will never see a solid statement on the OS. 
  • Options
    Ffs its obvious he needs to get sacked. He thinks we are doing nothing wrong so will carry on.
    Wondering just who you are?
    You’ve suddenly turned up on CL out of the blue and have posted nothing but scathing criticism of Bowyer, it’s as if you have something of a mission.......I wonder why?
    Mmmmm......I’m treating your posts with full on scepticism.🤔🤔🤔
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    How can he say it's hard for the team to gel, and then pick an entirely different side each week? Does he not see the two might be correlated?
     Lennie Lawrence had a new team for the 85 -86 season. He had bought in Mark Reid from Celtic a d John Pearson from Wednesday in April or May. He brought  in Humphrey,  Pendle , Thompson, Shipley and others. We had Stuart and Lee from the academy plus had Nicky Johns and maybe Bob Boulder soon after .

The first game was Barnsley iirc . It seemed to get in 19 minutes. That is how long it took for us to score, Pearson ?

The same with Curbishley and the addition of Sir Cive, Dean Keighley plus addition like Mills before transfer windows. 

So new players can get almost immediately IF YOU GET THE RIGHT PERSONNEL IN THE FIRST PLACE and stop having so many loans nonsense 
    because  having 6 or 7 year is why he has to keep changing every year 🤔🤔
    yes but LB works under a transfer embargo and then a financial cap - a little difference to LL
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    fans need to stop expecting a whole new squad to come in and get instant results

Chris Powell has one of the most difficult faces to reface for some reason!

There can be only one Chrissy Powell
    I only see Obama...I wonder if he would take the job.
    Hail to the Chief I stead if The red red robin would be stirring. Maybe.  A new dawn's early light maybe.
     This gif I considered using, always reminds me of a Wrestler sprinting out at WWE after someone has challenged them. 

• Options
    Ffs its obvious he needs to get sacked. He thinks we are doing nothing wrong so will carry on.
    You’ve suddenly turned up on CL out of the blue and have posted nothing but scathing criticism of Bowyer, it’s as if you have something of a mission.......I wonder why?
    Maybe a lurker who doesn't spend much time on messageboards normally, but so pissed off, needed somewhere to vent.
  • Options
    Who is this Dean Keighley fella?
    Predictive txt but I am sure you know who I mean.
    I’ve no idea.😏😏😏
  • Options
    boggzy said:
    Maybe a lurker who doesn't spend much time on messageboards normally, but so pissed off, needed somewhere to vent.
    I’ll reserve my judgment.
  • Options
    A few odd accounts have cropped up lately. New members means a wider array of views. We have some new crazily supportive posters as well as the negative ones. 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

More than Fraeye?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    fans need to stop expecting a whole new squad to come in and get instant results

Hail to the Chief I stead if The red red robin would be stirring. Maybe.  A new dawn's early light maybe.
     This gif I considered using, always reminds me of a Wrestler sprinting out at WWE after someone has challenged them. 

Ultimate Warrior for me haha
  • Options
    Who is this Dean Keighley fella?
    I reckon someone’s been on that German lager again 😉.
  • Options
    Maybe it's Johnny Jackson! 🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Ultimate Warrior for me haha
    Bowyer losing his shit at half time on Saturday 
    Hilariously bowyer refaces on almost anything. 
  • Options
    Bowyer going mental with the team watching on......

ULTIMATE WARRIOR GIFS
    DJ must have just jumped out of a tackle 
  • Options
    boggzy said:
    I’ll reserve my judgment.
    Elvis Presley fan mate?
  • Options
    Indeed
  • Options
    Unlike most football clubs I dont think ANY Charlton fan expects to win every game and we are well used to poor runs however the thing that is annoying me more than anything else is watching game after game where the players seem lacking any sort of plan B as the game goes on. Match after match whatever players start the script seems the same and it isnt working. I personally would prefer it if LB just came out and said it as it is rather than blaming opposition managers, referees, individual players the state of the pitch. I like most Charlton fans can take the defeats no problem but we are also a bit more intelligent to be taken in by bullshit. Just put your hands up. Move on and learn from the mistakes and support will remain imo
  • Options
    I’m not sure that we had a Plan A on Tuesday...