Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Neil Lennon

Comments

• About time
  • Would be surprised if it wasn't Eddie Howe appointed. 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Would be surprised if it wasn't Eddie Howe appointed. 
    Would be happy with that.
  • Should never have been given the job in the first place IMO. 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Wasn’t Burnley too far north for him? 
  • edited February 2021
    Lennon / Bowyer swap 
    Think Lennon might have a spell out of work now, he took over a rampant side and has taken so far backwards they can barely see their rivals.
  • Blimey that ball took off didn't it!
  • se9addick said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    Wasn’t Burnley too far north for him? 
    Fair point! It's a long way from Dorset , but wonder if he's really going to continue to wait for a Premier League job to come up . 

• Sponsored links:

• It will be interesting to see what Celtic do next and who they can attract. Their squad is miles behind Rangers so making them competitive in Scotland, let alone Europe, is a tall order. I think that Scotland get two spots in the Champions League qualifiers next season (due to Rangers good performances in recent years). That being said it’s obviously a huge club and that will be an attraction in of itself for many. Rangers really shouldn’t rest on their laurels because Celtic are only one or two transfer windows away from being a force in Scotland again. 
  • Lennon / Bowyer swap 
    Celtic and Charlton play at the same level so why not.  
  • se9addick said:
    It will be interesting to see what Celtic do next and who they can attract. Their squad is miles behind Rangers so making them competitive in Scotland, let alone Europe, is a tall order. I think that Scotland get two spots in the Champions League qualifiers next season (due to Rangers good performances in recent years). That being said it’s obviously a huge club and that will be an attraction in of itself for many. Rangers really shouldn’t rest on their laurels because Celtic are only one or two transfer windows away from being a force in Scotland again. 
    I don't think it is, or rather, I don't think Rangers' squad is miles ahead of Celtic's.

Celtic have been fucking rank all season.

their next manager will need to keep current players happy as well as being able to attract the right new players and I don't think Eddie Howe is that man.
  • se9addick said:
    It will be interesting to see what Celtic do next and who they can attract. Their squad is miles behind Rangers so making them competitive in Scotland, let alone Europe, is a tall order. I think that Scotland get two spots in the Champions League qualifiers next season (due to Rangers good performances in recent years). That being said it’s obviously a huge club and that will be an attraction in of itself for many. Rangers really shouldn’t rest on their laurels because Celtic are only one or two transfer windows away from being a force in Scotland again. 
    I don't think it is, or rather, I don't think Rangers' squad is miles ahead of Celtic's.

their next manager will need to keep current players happy as well as being able to attract the right new players and I don't think Eddie Howe is that man.
    Fair enough, I really think it is though. There aren’t many Celtic players that would get into the Rangers first XI, frankly I wouldn’t have many of the Celtic squad in the Charlton XI! 
  • se9addick said:
    se9addick said:

Fair enough, I really think it is though. There aren’t many Celtic players that would get into the Rangers first XI, frankly I wouldn’t have many of the Celtic squad in the Charlton XI
    oh have a word, I could start for Charlton on Saturday the way we're playing 
  • se9addick said:
    se9addick said:

Fair enough, I really think it is though. There aren’t many Celtic players that would get into the Rangers first XI, frankly I wouldn’t have many of the Celtic squad in the Charlton XI
    It's not the starting, it's the finishing that we need.
  • se9addick said:
    se9addick said:

That comment made me laugh...but not laughing at YOU for starting the game mate,we have tried every other combination,so it couldn’t be any worse...I say go for it...👍😂😂
  • se9addick said:
    se9addick said:

Would take you ahead of Shane Duffy!