Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pancake Day

So whose had what? I’ve had Nutella & banana, lemon & sugar, golden syrup & sugar. 

Love pancake day. 

Feel free to put up any pics If you’re brave enough for the Rate my Plate treatment :-). 

Comments

• Sounds good that. I just had 3 with just Jam and whippy cream
  • Nutella and banana followed by lemon and sugar.
  • One with lemon and canderel and one with Nutella, raspberries and strawberries 
  • Maple syrup, lemon and sugar for me
  • I don’t partake in Nutella Day (as in ten years I presume it will be known) so
    I had Sugar and Lemon.
    Didn’t even consider the chocolate spread we go have in the house.

Bought a small frying pan especially this year... could have got a crepe pan for a quid less but it doesn’t have as many uses throughout the year..... Obviously, I’m not the kind of person who frequents the savings and investments thread.
  • Didn't do any and I'm sulking - my missus reckons my pancakes are shit!

• edited February 2021
    I’m a traditionalist lemon juice and a sprinkling of sugar could only to manage four though. Mrs Chaser was serving them up quicker than I could roll them 😜.
  • First time I haven't made pancakes for ages, mainly due to the grandchildren not able to come round.(sad face emoji).
  • Two pancakes with mango and fresh cream. Very nice 👍
  • Sponsored links:

• Golden syrup and sugar @AFKABartram ?! Did you have a honey glaze, a side of maple syrup and a caramel dipping sauce to go with it? 
  • sam3110 said:
    Golden syrup and sugar @AFKABartram ?! Did you have a honey glaze, a side of maple syrup and a caramel dipping sauce to go with it? 
    You need the sugar for the crunch.

I'm actually at bursting point but need it to pass quickly as I’m giving up chocolate for lent tomorrow and I need a last hurrah with that tonight! 
  • Thin with golden syrup

Welcome to the Mardi gras.

Nutella! WTF

• 2 large with ice cream and maple syrup
  • Hot chocolate fudge pancake stack

• Good old lemon and sugar. The wife had nutella.
  • How did you do that Stig, very good.
  • I used a syringe.
  • Think I got this wrong, I just put a bowl of eggs down for father pancake before I went to bed 🤷‍♂️
  • Sponsored links:

• Squirty cream, marshmellows, chocolate sauce, lemon juice x 4

Me out for a run tomorrow...

Image result for steve evans fat
    Need a bigger guitar strap  B)
  • I skipped it. Doesn't work for my no eggs and dairy rule. 

Didn't miss it, but would have liked doing vegan ones if I had the ingredients.
  • Lemon & sugar followed by fresh strawberries and clotted cream.

Dog got peanut butter on his and waited patiently. 

• Forgot all about pancake day and missed it.
    Really crêped up on me this year.
    That’s a flipping shame mate 😉.
  • You’ll have to do batter next year
  • I ate five whilst stood in the kitchen - make one, eat one, repeat!

• Poor turnout photo wise - disappointed - the caustic comments on the ‘rate my plate’ thread are always amusing

And yes, I know I haven’t put a photo up !!!

I don’t eat pancakes.....