Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Famous Land Rover

Still has not been collected by the winner .. according to the club .

Do another draw if not collected by certain date ?

Comments

• If true the bloke clearly ain't short of a few bob haha.
  • Olly mentioned a few weeks ago that they were waiting for Sandgaard to get over here so he could be seen presenting the car to the winner etc.
  • Maybe he's not in that much of a hurry to get a car he'll need expensive insurance on during a lockdown when he can't use it, so is happy to wait for the photo op with the club?
  • edited February 2021
    Probably can't get the jizz stains out of the upholstery...
  • Heard he's going to pimp my ride and turn it into a jazz studio.
  • Still has not been collected by the winner .. according to the club .

Do another draw if not collected by certain date ?
    I think the winner, according to the T&Cs of the competition, might have an issue with that. It's not a bottle of wine at the village fate when no-one claims yellow ticket number 17...
  • Honestly, if he doesn't mind, I'll take it off of him. No charge from me either.  I'm generous. 
  • Heard he's going to pimp my ride and turn it into a jizz studio.
    dirty bastard
  • Probably can't get the jizz stains out of the upholstery...
    ...and theres another great Charlton book title: "Jizz Stains on the Upholstery : Charlton Athletic's 2020."
  • Sponsored links:

• Its finally been collected, the dream of another draw happening is gone
  • Fair play to him
  • Nice bloke. 
  • Seemed really comfortable in front of a camera. Nice guy. Good luck to him 
  • Typical though a prize that could change somebody’s life goes to somebody who’s already very well off... shame
  • Maccn05 said:
    Typical though a prize that could change somebody’s life goes to somebody who’s already very well off... shame
    At least it means he might actually get some use out of it though. Anyone for whom winning that prize would be properly life-changing wouldn't be able to afford the insurance on it and would be selling it on pretty much straight away.
  • oh no animosity to the winner, all fair and square and seemed a nice guy.

you just think if the difference that could make to a young family or somebody unemployed etc.

as is life money goes to money 😬
  • Sponsored links:

• Does he have to keep the CAFC advertising on the car?
  • Maccn05 said:
    oh no animosity to the winner, all fair and square and seemed a nice guy.

you just think if the difference that could make to a young family or somebody unemployed etc.

It was a raffle - wealth of the entrants had no bearing on this. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Maccn05 said:
    oh no animosity to the winner, all fair and square and seemed a nice guy.

It was a raffle - wealth of the entrants had no bearing on this. 
    Flipping eck! of course I don’t mean that literally,... I mean it’s one of those trends you see in life, people with money tend to be able to make more money than those that don’t.

• Wasn't even watching the game!
  • It wasn’t just that game that gave you entry to the draw
  • Cloudworm said:
    Wasn't even watching the game!
    You got an entry for every game you watched following the initial announcement.
  • Where is the article? How do you know he has? I can’t find anything on the website. What are you all talking about? 

Where is @clive
  • Curb_It said:
    Where is the article? How do you know he has? I can’t find anything on the website. What are you all talking about? 

Where is @clive
    It was shown at half time yesterday.
  • Curb_It said:
    Where is the article? How do you know he has? I can’t find anything on the website. What are you all talking about? 

Where is @clive
    They showed a pre recorded video with him during half time yesterday 
  • Ahhhh I see. Missed it. Hopefully they will put it on the website.