Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Klopp leaving Liverpool ??

There some text messages doing the rounds on social media that suggests there was a fight between two Liverpool players and Klopp with his mums death fresh in his mind as quit ?????

Comments

• edited February 2021
    Started as a Twitter rumour last night. Most things posted on Twitter are absolute bollocks. It really is a cesspit of bullshit and misinformation. 

I'd take with the largest pinch of salt possible unless we hear anything official 
  • Backed into Evens to be the next Premier League manager to leave his post.

That alone pretty much guarantees it's absolute guff.
  • edited February 2021
    Must be true cause the kit man said so and he should know...

• Who is Robbo?
  • Who is Becks?
    Alisson Becker I think
  • Who is Becks?
    Alisson Becker
  • edited February 2021
    Who is Robbo?
    Robertson I'd assume
  • edited February 2021
    Who is Becks?
    The goalkeeper. Alisson Becker

I wouldn't worry.  Sounds like bullshit 
  • Sponsored links:

• Who is Robbo?
    Alisson Becker and Andy Robertson I'm now presuming
  • Guys I think it might be Alisson Becker.
  • Who cares? No loss to Charlton unless he cancels the Millar loan before he goes. 

If he does go can he take Mourinho with him? 
  • edited February 2021
    Who is Becks?
     A Grrmsn beer I drank in Nigeria. 
    I’ll have some of that if you can’t even spell it after a couple 😝.
  • Who cares? No loss to Charlton unless he cancels the Millar loan before he goes. 

Dont worry, Liverpool cant cancel it even if they really wanted to
  • He's been tapped up by Sangaard.........🤫
    Best of luck to him if he gets the gig but if we don’t get promoted I want him sacked at the end on the season 😏.
  • It'll be total bullpoo but it would be ridiculous to let him go. If he's struggling with his focus at the moment due to personal issues give him some time off and some space to deal with it.

Dont worry, Liverpool cant cancel it even if they really wanted to
    Perfect no need to worry then.

• Sponsored links:

• I heard he tried to resign last week and they asked him to reconsider it for a week. 

He wants to go home due to his family circumstances. 
  • Robbo could be Roberto Firmino
  • Anyone who thinks Liverpool would be better off without him is out of their minds. Hope he has time to sort things out with his family, and FSG will give him time to build a new team. 
  • If i was a Liverpool fan i'd be tempted to clip 'Becks' around the ears as well. He has been diabolical recently.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    I heard he tried to resign last week and they asked him to reconsider it for a week. 

He wants to go home due to his family circumstances. 
    Don't know who lol'd that but it sounds like he has walked after refusing 1 weeks compassionate leave 🤷‍♂️

Oh don’t , Mourinho leaves Spurs , Klopp goes in as replacement and wins the title within 3 years ffs 
    I’d rather he won at Liverpool than with them twunts 
    No f'ing chance Klopp ever comes to Spurs (although realise you've posted that tongue-in-cheek!)

If Mourinho goes (and thats a huge if!), it'll be Eddie Howe or another Levy yes man, along the lines of Chris Hughton.