Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How supporters can use their CAFC Cash to access away game live streaming

Supporters with CAFC Cash will now be able to use it to access Charlton away games on the new Valley Pass Live.

Season-ticket holders from this season and last season, as well as some matchday ticket holders last season, have had the chance to use CAFC Cash for the club's live streaming of games for money owed to them for games moved behind closed doors.

Previously this season, CAFC Cash could only be used to access streaming passes for home games, but ahead of the Addicks' trip to Bristol Rovers on Saturday, supporters can now use CAFC Cash to access away games.

The deadline for purchasing with CAFC Cash is on 2pm on the Friday before a weekend fixture and at 10am on the morning of a midweek fixture.

Streaming vouchers for our game against Bristol Rovers on Saturday are available here.

Supporters who don’t have access to CAFC Cash can purchase a pass for Saturday’s Valley Pass Live production here.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ffed98b3d7d3/how-supporters-can-use-their-cafc-cash-to-access-away-game-live-streaming

Comments

• Yeah should probably be £8.50 for CAFC Cash given the additional charge of £1.50
  • I didn't know that there was a charge for using the cash (or probably did but had forgotten), just went to check my cash but down for maintenance.
  • Rob7Lee said:
    I didn't know that there was a charge for using the cash (or probably did but had forgotten), just went to check my cash but down for maintenance.
    It's the same charge as if you were buying regular tickets though the online ticket office
  • I suggested to TS on linked in that they offer a half season bundle for £100. he said a good idea
  • No chance of fans being in grounds until March at the very earliest, probably later. Plenty of scope for bundles now
  • Rob7Lee said:
    I didn't know that there was a charge for using the cash (or probably did but had forgotten), just went to check my cash but down for maintenance.
    It's the same charge as if you were buying regular tickets though the online ticket office
    Of course, probably why I never use my cash! From memory (stems back to KM days) it's the system cost/levy rather than a club levy. I wonder if it's worth talking to the club, as i'm sure they'd rather get the full £10 than lose 15% every time someone uses their CAFC cash.
  • If you use your CAFC Cash you have to pay the additional £1.50 via credit card. Why there is a charge I cannot understand as they are not having to produce a ticket etc. I appreciate that there are staff costs involved with all the required admin. but surely their workload is currently minimal anyway. After the last showing (Rochdale) where the most memorable bits from the first half was when the signal was lost I will wait until Innis and Famewo are back before booking another.
  • Sponsored links:

• 45 minutes to use CAFC CASH for tomorrows match stream.
  • Tried to pay by using CAFC cash but then only gives me the option to pay by card 
  • cafc999 said:
    Tried to pay by using CAFC cash but then only gives me the option to pay by card 
    The card payment is for the £1.50 fee. Can't use "CAFC Cash" for that.
  • DRAddick said:
    cafc999 said:
    Tried to pay by using CAFC cash but then only gives me the option to pay by card 
    The card payment is for the £1.50 fee. Can't use "CAFC Cash" for that.
    Ta 
  • I purchased the Rovers and Posh game at the same time. Will I get sent another voucher on Monday or is the same one good for both? First time I’ve used the CAFC cash
  • mart77 said:
    I purchased the Rovers and Posh game at the same time. Will I get sent another voucher on Monday or is the same one good for both? First time I’ve used the CAFC cash
    I don't know, but I should imagine there's perhaps a thousand who have, so we'll await an update. 
  • 1 Hour to use CAFC CASH for tonights match, reminder kick-off 18,30.
    Supporters can use CAFC Cash to purchase an away game. The deadline for purchasing the game using CAFC Cash is 10am on Tuesday, January 19th. Click here to purchase with CAFC Cash.
  • As said by Westy, I’m going to stop using my Cash as it works out effectively £11.50 a game 
  • I’ve bought the last two away games and at no point did I give me the option to use my CAFC cash . 
  • Sponsored links:

• Just received my code for tonight 

I purchased the Peterborough ans Bristol Rovers games at the same time
  • Just received my code for tonight 

I purchased the Peterborough ans Bristol Rovers games at the same time
    Ditto.
  • The next 2 games, Swindon [Home] & MK Dons [away] are now available to purchase with CAFC CASH use this link to purchase.
    https://booking.cafc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/streaming-vouchers
  • edited January 2021
    clive said:
    The next 2 games, Swindon [Home] & MK Dons [away] are now available to purchase with CAFC CASH use this link to purchase.
    Done... Be nice if they could put more than just two games on sale at a time, buying both at once means the Booking Fee was only 75p for each match
  • clive said:
    The next 2 games, Swindon [Home] & MK Dons [away] are now available to purchase with CAFC CASH use this link to purchase.
    Done... Be nice if they could put more than just two games on sale at a time, buying both at once means the Booking Fee was only 75p for each match
    Maybe if people wait a little bit longer before booking more games may become available.
  • I suggested to TS on Linked-In that the club offer a half season pass for the last 23 games for 100 quid seeing as the season pass was 195. He said good idea but not seen anything. Maybe if other people contacted the club or TS?