Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Valley Pass - RED F'IN BANNER!!!!

Afternoon All,

I remember seeing it mentioned once, but can't find the comment or if there was a solution offered, so am appealing to the learned and techy on here for an answer.

I watch our games via Fire Stick TV's web browser and a chunk of the picture is blocked out by the red menu banner across the top of the screen (even when in full screen mode).

Has anyone got a solution for watching the games via Fire TV, so without getting the laptop and connecting that via HDMI (I have no free ports and don't want to muck around as already have all kinds of convoluted hardware plugged into the existing ports)?

Many thanks!

Comments

• Have you tried watching the games through Valley Pass?
  • Davey said:
    Afternoon All,

I remember seeing it mentioned once, but can't find the comment or if there was a solution offered, so am appealing to the learned and techy on here for an answer.

I watch our games via Fire Stick TV's web browser and a chunk of the picture is blocked out by the red menu banner across the top of the screen (even when in full screen mode).

Has anyone got a solution for watching the games via Fire TV, so without getting the laptop and connecting that via HDMI (I have no free ports and don't want to muck around as already have all kinds of convoluted hardware plugged into the existing ports)?

Many thanks!
    Think you can sideload the Valley Pass app
  • Addickted said:
    Have you tried watching the games through Valley Pass?
    That's where I think I'm watching it already (https://live.cafc.co.uk)
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Davey said:
    Afternoon All,

Many thanks!
    Tried that before, it didn't work properly, that was a year ago though so might've changed
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Davey said:
    Afternoon All,

Many thanks!
    Will give that a go and see if it works bette than it did for @ads last year.  Thanks for the advice.