Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2019 Play-off final...CAFC v Sunderland

On Sky 403 tonight Wednesday 13/01/2021 at 7pm

Comments

• I'm going to keep an eye out for those corner flags. 
  • I'm going to keep an eye out for those corner flags. 
    What does this mean?
  • What's the channel name?
  • PopIcon said:
    I'm going to keep an eye out for those corner flags. 
    What does this mean?
     A signed One was being sold on Ebay from this game, I genuinely thought it was the actual one and did bid quite high till I realised.

It was very obvious but one I overlooked.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    What's the channel name?
    Sky Sports Football
  • Naby Sarr just been booked. 

Reckon they should get him off asap.
  • edited January 2021
    Have we got an attacker on the bench we could place at RWB?

I know Sunderland have a fella on the bench in that role we should be looking at in the summer
  • Bit tense right now at 1-1. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Next goal wins this - 4 mins to go. Plus whatever time the ref adds on ....
  • Jesus even now I still get nervous 

Watching '98 back is no different 
  • Extra time here we come
  • Do wonder if Aribo would have scored himself had Parker left that ball
  • Can’t believe Bowyer is being so attacking and is setting us up to win. 
  • I’ve got a feeling Cullen is going to venture out to the left. Sub him before he does something stupid like create a goal scoring opportunity 
  • Goosebumps!!! 
  • Gooooaaallllll
  • They’ll be dancing in the streets of sint-truidense tonight.

• Never realised it before but when SKY are interviewing Bauer and Bielik you see Fosu run over and congratulate a few players behind him
  • Sponsored links:

• Loved watching the end of that again, watching Bows interview reminds me why I love him

.....and I still miss Cullen, what a player!!!
  • The commentators in that game do talk some poo, although they may have been almost as buzzing at we were.

”This is the Charlton we’ve grown to know”.....What?

“These players write their legend”....Just seems a weird thing to say at that moment, although it’s become synonymous to that goal.
  • The commentators in that game do talk some poo, although they may have been almost as buzzing at we were.

”This is the Charlton we’ve grown to know”.....What?

“These players write their legend”....Just seems a weird thing to say at that moment, although it’s become synonymous to that goal.
    You can bet his "the team from The Valley have climbed a mountain ..." line was written well in advance!
  • Did we win?
  • This is why I don't want to get into the play offs this season. 

Firstly you'll never repeat THAT moment

Secondly imagine if it did happen again not being there & watching it from your living room 

Thirdly we've won our last 2 play-offs there and so the odds will be stacked against us.

Top 2 or nothing. 
  • This is why I don't want to get into the play offs this season. 

Firstly you'll never repeat THAT moment

Secondly imagine if it did happen again not being there & watching it from your living room 

Thirdly we've won our last 2 play-offs there and so the odds will be stacked against us.

Top 2 or nothing. 
    It’s looking very much like ‘or nothing’ right now! Even my top half finish bet is looking incredibly shaky. Skybet no longer want to let me cash out with a profit whereas they were almost begging me to take my winnings a month ago.