Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who has bought the stream for tonight's game?

edited January 2021 in General Charlton
Morning all, am just wondering what impact the current run of form/luck/desire has had on "attending the game." Who will be or has purchased the game tonight?

It's a no from me. First all season in fact.

Comments

• I've got it from the bundle for November (or was it December?), so I'll be watching...
  • It was part of a bundle bought for Novembet/December so have all ready paid for it.
  • Yes, up the reds
  • I've got it from the bundle for November (or was it December?), so I'll be watching...
    Snap
  • Is the sky blue? Is the the sea wet? Are palarse cringeworthy? Of course I'll be tuning in COYRs
  • edited January 2021
    Begrudgingly I will be - If it's dross i'll switch it off 
  • Sponsored links:

• I won’t be. I do want to, but it’s more of a test that anything. 

Since the introduction of the Range Rover prize, I have paid for each stream. I bought the few following that, although watched Friday on Sky. Since I have been buying the streams we have played crap. I may be the jinx. 

So I will miss out tonight and see if we win / play better. 
  • I've bought it...
    Same here
  • Nothing wrong with being an occasional supporter, unfortunately fans don't enjoy the privilege of picking and choosing. 
  • Not tonight, on call so may miss it anyway but not enjoyed recent games!  
  • Definitely getting it.
    Very much looking forward to it if only because it helps me forget about things for a while.
    An escape. 
    I am holding off until this afternoon before buying it in case the game is called off.
  • Solidgone said:
    I will be purchasing. Remember, Addicks is for life and not just for when we are playing well. 
    I don't think there's many glory hunting charlton fans !
  • I purchased it as part of the November bundle but would have bought it anyway. I always thoroughly look forward to these games, even in our present run of form, as there's always an element of hope. There is likely to be some shouting at the telly but I could never be bored watching Charlton.

In any event, there's bugger all else to do at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Of course, you can’t just watch your team when they are playing well*

*bugger all else to do as well 
  • Blucher said:
    I purchased it as part of the November bundle but would have bought it anyway. I always thoroughly look forward to these games, even in our present run of form, as there's always an element of hope. There is likely to be some shouting at the telly but I could never be bored watching Charlton.

In any event, there's bugger all else to do at the moment.
    And Curbs is back tonight, so at least the pre match section will be worth watching!
  • Bought it as part of the bundle. Hardly ever miss a home game in normal circumstances irrespective of results, so not going to stop now.
  • Have paid for each one since TS took over, in two minds about tonight, might wait to see the team. The missus gets pretty hacked off with my expletives watching us over the last month.
  • yep I've bought it.....not had a code emailed through yet though
  • edited January 2021
    I will be watching as usual, as a fan and supporter, would you pick
    and choose which match to attend based on a few not so good results.
    You support your club for life, not just a few games that seem to sit right.
    So let's get together and support the club, not just the situation.
  • First time in a long time I won't be buying. Just cannot be arsed to get angry tonight
  • Excellent news that The Curbs is treading the boards tonight - he's always really good value.

I thought Carl Leaburn did a good job on Friday, as did the guy from Sky who was standing in for Scott. I'd like to see Lennie Lawrence at some stage - apart from his outstanding past contribution to Charlton, as a member of the '1,000 Game Manager Club', his thoughts and observations should be interesting. Having left his role as a football consultant to Stevenage last month, I reckon he'll be available for future bookings.