Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What level of outrage are we at?

It’s reached the stage for me that I can’t bear following the Match Thread or checking in on what the score may be on other sites, when matches are in progress.

However I thought this thread might help if others are willing to help?

if so, can you post your level of outrage or euphoria during the games, so I have some idea of whether to be outraged or euphoric too. Even if I may not know what I’m outraged or euphoric about!

Thanks for any cooperation.

Ps. No deliberate misleading emotions or kidology, please.

Comments

• Level 10 outrage with Pearce
    I’m already outraged with you @paulie8290
  • Expectation has turned to acceptance really.

Got to treat this as a rebuild year with hopefully a sniff of the playoffs and rebuild in June
  • Laddick01 said:
    Expectation has turned to acceptance really.

Got to treat this as a rebuild year with hopefully a sniff of the playoffs and rebuild in June
    Leuth said:
    Acceptance? Fuck that. We have better players than the other teams, they're just being grotesquely mismanaged or injured
    Doesn’t sound promising?
  • Leuth said:
    Acceptance? Fuck that. We have better players than the other teams, they're just being grotesquely mismanaged or injured
    Give me a break... Mismanaged... They're not babies!!

Every goal we've conceded of late has been down to an individual being unable to do his job properly

What do you want, Bowyer to make every decision for them out on the pitch?
  • We don’t. We have a pretty disfunctional squad. 

Quality in paper doesn’t make a good team.
  • Indifference because of COVID.
  • We have to bring in at least one, or preferably two central defenders, sooner in this transfer window, rather than scrambling about on the last day. We have at least five more games this month, and by the time the window closes any chance of sneaking into the play-offs could be just a pipe-dream.
  • Sponsored links:

• I get the feeling I need to be outraged?
  • Leuth said:
    I don't agree that we have better players. Bigger names possibly but not better. 
  • Getting close to maximum now.
    I think Bowyer could do with a break
  • I get the feeling I need to be outraged, again?
  • We've been pretty pony for weeks but I think we're playing ok tonight.
  • sammy391 said:
    Not necessarily ‘outraged’ but the optimism is evaporating excruciatingly quickly!’ 
    Edit : optimism is gone 
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:
    Give me a break... Mismanaged... They're not babies!!

Every goal we've conceded of late has been down to an individual being unable to do his job properly

What do you want, Bowyer to make every decision for them out on the pitch?
    We are also into January and Bowyer couldn't tell you his best team or formation.
  • I’m apathetic. Just like the team
  • Thanks all, I won’t bother looking at the result or the post match thread.
  • Need to try to stay up this season. Hopefully the few chances we make, Schwartz can put away and we get the two centre halves back. Playing like the last 2 games we'll get relegated.