Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Budweiser and Messi

Budweiser have sent out a free bottle of Bud to every goalkeeper Messi has scored against, for his  record 644 Barcelona goals.

Each one is also labelled with the goal number.

Busweiser has sent out a bottle to every goalkeeper Lionel Messi has scored against for his record 644 goals for Barcelona. They received a bottle for every goal Messi scored against them. Some received more than 1 bottle.

Every bottle is numbered with Messi's goal number. https://t.co/nFNoghhHwy

Comments

• edited December 2020
    Why not lol.

No one thought Peles record of 643 goals for one club would ever be broken, and Budweiser are using it as promotional opportunity clearly lol
  • Buffon happy with his 2

• Some of these goalkeepers will be getting nearly 20 bottles. 
  • Why? 
    To get people talking about it (like this) for marketing purposes. Job done. 
  • Has Almunia's lorry load turned up yet?
  • We look forward to the Bogle six-pack.
  • YTS1978 said:
    Carl Leaburn has done the same...
    Still has half a crate left 
  • cafc999 said:
    YTS1978 said:
    That Ipswich midfielder will be happy with his 3! God bless Carl
  • Sponsored links:

• Bet Bernd Leno cant wait to receive his Budweiser with five of them being one after the other

He's the one 'keeper that Messi has scored five goals in a single game against
  • One of our past keepers will be getting plenty 

• Gotta feel for Diego Alves here, 21 bottles of Bud feels like a punishment. 
  • Charlton player on that list. 
  • Why not lol.

No one thought Peles record of 643 goals for one club would ever be broken, and Budweiser are using it as promotional opportunity clearly lol
    Santos are trying to take Messi's record away. They've released a statement claiming Pele scored another 400+ goals in........wait for it..............friendly matches.
  • Does anyone actually drink Budweiser?

A truly awful beer and generally drunk by people that don't actually like beer. The type that also drink Fosters and/or Becks.

A truly awful beer and generally drunk by people that don't actually like beer. The type that also drink Fosters and/or Becks.
    You need to get on the beer thread if you want some real beer pretentiousness (god forbid anyone on there would enjoy a multinational lager brand). 

Being the world's most valuable beer brand, of course people actually drink Budweiser, and it wouldn't be the world's most valuable beer brand if it wasn't any good. Marketing will only take you so far, consumers don't go back to crap product. 

I wouldn't buy it myself (and clearly nor would you), but if people enjoy it (alongside a Fosters and a Becks) whose to say that they don't like beer?? They clearly do...

You need to get on the beer thread if you want some real beer pretentiousness (god forbid anyone on there would enjoy a multinational lager brand). 

Being the world's most valuable beer brand, of course people actually drink Budweiser, and it wouldn't be the world's most valuable beer brand if it wasn't any good. Marketing will only take you so far, consumers don't go back to crap product. 

I wouldn't buy it myself (and clearly nor would you), but if people enjoy it (alongside a Fosters and a Becks) whose to say that they don't like beer?? They clearly do...
    Me, and they clearly don't. McDonald's isn't good food but plenty of the world's idiots eat it regularly, so that argument doesn't hold up 😁

Also, it's 'who's' 😉

Me, and they clearly don't. McDonald's isn't good food but plenty of the world's idiots eat it regularly, so that argument doesn't hold up 😁

Also, it's 'who's' 😉
    So anyone that likes anything you don't is wrong to like it..."No-one likes us, we don't care" makes sense in that context, and explains a lot.  

As someone that regularly picks up on spelling and grammar issues on this thread, I am embarrassed by my use of "whose"... 
  • Sponsored links:

Also, it's 'who's' 😉
    So anyone that likes anything you don't is wrong to like it..."No-one likes us, we don't care" makes sense in that context, and explains a lot.  

As someone that regularly picks up on spelling and grammar issues on this thread, I am embarrassed by my use of "whose"... 
    Absolutely. Especially when said product offends properly working tastebuds.

I feel we're largely on the same side here 😁 as you've said you wouldn't buy it. The only difference between us being, it would seem, that I'll call out awful products and want to hold the consumers of such products accountable for their poor life choices 😉

Also, it's 'who's' 😉

I feel we're largely on the same side here 😁 as you've said you wouldn't buy it. The only difference between us being, it would seem, that I'll call out awful products and want to hold the consumers of such products accountable for their poor life choices 😉
    Which is why you are so at home on this forum...have you shared your views on Range Rover winners Boxing Day dining arrangements yet? :)
  • I try to drink rheinheitsgebot beers. If pushed I’ll drink others as long as they are vegan. So a Bud’ll do at a push.

Cheers. 🍻 

Also, it's 'who's' 😉

Which is why you are so at home on this forum...have you shared your views on Range Rover winners Boxing Day dining arrangements yet? :)
    I watched that thread lovingly from afar. It was, and still is, a thing of beauty.

It's like a modern day Shakespeare play. Full of all the drama and emotion you'd expect 😁
  • Why? 
    PR. Very good campaign.
  • YTS1978 said:
    cafc999 said:
    YTS1978 said:
    That Ipswich midfielder will be happy with his 3! God bless Carl
    I don't feel this genius comment has had the full recognition it deserves!