Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Xmas Threads 2020 - Best, worst and WTF presents

edited December 2020 in Not Sports Related
Let’s hear what you go that was good, bad and the completely random

Comments

• Decent, enjoy!

• That is superb, I wanted one of those but I will have got the usual socks and chocolate although still eagerly waiting to find out.
  • Decent, enjoy!
    I threw a bit of a hissy fit last year and in the summer when they sold out. 

Over the moon with it, can't recommend them enough. 

Merry Xmas D
  • Dizzle said:
    For completely random, my mum has bought me a ‘where’s Michael Jackson’ book. Basically Where’s Wally but it’s Michael Jackson and a few bonus Jackson 5 members on some of the pages. Looking forward to her explanation as to why she thought I would like that. 
    that's brilliant - there's a few i can think of who i might get one of them for - assuming they are on sale 

• Great present, what do you have in there at the moment to baptize it with?
  • Huskaris said:

Great present, what do you have in there at the moment to baptize it with?
    Goose IPA Midway at moment 

Lowenbrau lager of choice. 
  • Again dont have a worst or WTF present this year

Got some Hunter wellies as we're all doing a lot more walking now and getting rather muddy in the process
  • Sponsored links:

• Why has someone given you a glass made from a Corona bottle by the Ronco glass maker?
  • edited December 2020
    My son is still asleep in bed. I think he had a zoom party with his mates last night. We have been out with the dog feeding monkey nuts to the squirrels. Gone are the days when we would be woken up at 5 am :(

The presents have to wait!
  • Two youngest got me this 😊
  • Sponsored links:

• Why has someone given you a glass made from a Corona bottle by the Ronco glass maker?
    I got Desperado glasses by them, I'm not sure the corona ones are, they are pint glasses. 
  • My wife got me a record player and external speakers to play my old vinyl on. She’s also got the new Peter Frampton autobiography on order.

Daughter got me the Keith Moon biography.
  • I got the Pescara shirt that was designed by one of their fans; always love an Italian football shirt but to get one with so much significance for this year is a very nice present! 
  • My daughter got a 7” single made up with messages from all the family & friends for Mrs GA. Have to say it was a great idea.
  • Addickted said:

You could splash both of them all over but I'd suggest drinking only one.
  • cfgs said:
    I got this :) 
    If you stand in front of the mirror, you'll be able to see which team it's for.