Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Congratulations Todger

So happy for Christie Nicklaus to have been taken up the aisle by her favourite Todger.  

And, for her eighty year old grandfather Jack, seeing a fine, upstanding, young Todger must bring back some great memories. 

Let's hope we hear about some tiny Todgers in the not too distant future.  

Comments

• Who on Earth calls their child .....Todger?  lololol

• Sounds like an unsubtle anagram name. 
  • That's right up there with Randy Bumgardner as one of those ridiculous American names that are even funnier because they dont understand why they're funny!
  • Off_it said:
    That's right up there with Randy Bumgardner as one of those ridiculous American names that are even funnier because they dont understand why they're funny!
    Not as ridiculous as his brother, Uphill
  • @ElfsborgAddick wife’s nickname for him is chode. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Just think....

Todger and Fanny.
  • Just think....

Todger and Fanny.
    That could work...
  • edited December 2020
    Oops
  • Off_it said:
    That's right up there with Randy Bumgardner as one of those ridiculous American names that are even funnier because they dont understand why they're funny!

Of course it's a German language name, plenty of people in Germany/Austria/Switzerland called Baumgartner (Baum = tree, Gartner = gardener).
    Even Randy is merely the diminutive of Randolf (again, a Germanic name).

Lots of German immigration during the past 200 years so no surprise the name is well used in the USA.
    Despite making the spelling more American phonetic, it's only Brits that would find it funny - as a tramp is a bum, bum is a fanny in Americanese, and English fanny is ..... oh, I give up (!)  : confused:   :confounded:

• Only the other day Mr Tatters and I were talking about the South Korean foreign minister in the 90s  - Lee Bum Suk
  • Off_it said:
    Albert Pujols
  • Did Ed Balls call his daughter Ophelia?
  • This is what happens when our game is cancelled. 
    What a load of todgers we have on here 
  • This is what happens when our game is cancelled. 
    What a load of todgers we have on here 

Should have an Elf warning.

• Sponsored links:

• What happened to the famous todger?
  • I’ve always found the name Bernt Haas an amusing name
  • _MrDick said:
    I’ve always found the name Bernt Haas an amusing name
    Takes one to know one, as they say  ;)
  • _MrDick said:
    I’ve always found the name Bernt Haas an amusing name

Or even Hugh Jaas.
  • Gaylord Burrows was one of my favourite names for a sportsman.
  • Used to speak to a woman in Germany for work called Fanny Fidler.
  • I have friend from Denmark who knew a ‘Mr Bent Willy’ from Copenhagen. Thank god we’ve got Thomas Sandgaard.
    Who then moved to England and live in Pratts Bottom B)
  • Used to speak to a woman in Germany for work called Fanny Fidler.
    Sure there was funny names thread once 

in Singapore used to work with Fanny Pak and ING bank used to have someone called Dirk De Berk 
  • In my stockbroking days we had a client called Fanny Belcher