Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Saints away

BDLBDL
edited February 2009 in General Charlton
Roll call - Who's going and, more importantly, are you prepared to scream and shout for 90 minutes?

Comments

• They brought 2000 to the valley

We need to take 3000+ to St. Marys!

Time to stand up and be counted. I'm there!
  • Watford, Saints, Norwich, all 6-pointers, it ain't (quite) over yet !
  • I will there with me son
  • edited February 2009
    im there mate. and i will be shouting and singing as loud as i can for the entire game
    C'MON YOU REEEEDSSS
  • will be there, along with my son - when do tickets go on sale?
  • Don't start talking about who's going. As said on other threads I booked to go to Orlando a year ago and I leave on the F*CKING 4th APRIL. Everyone who goes needs to make loads of noise and I'm sure we'll get the same result as last season and what a game that was.

As I won't be there in body I will be with you all in spirit.

Come on you rip roaring goal scoring reds.
  • I'll be able to make this one Dave ;-)
  • Should be a very good turnout in fairness.
  • Short train ride along from Bournemouth - you bet I'll be there...
  • my sons football team have got 49 tickets for England and Slovakia the week before,we found out yesterday up to that point i was goin Saints.But i can't afford both and he would be gutted if all his mates are goin to see England and I blew it out just so i could go saints,so im blowing it out now.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: 3blokes[/cite]I'll be able to make this one Dave ;-)

Think Mrs BDL wants to go as well (gulp!)
  • You'll have to behave yourself then, Dave.

;o)
  • edited February 2009
    will be there, flights all booked up, can't wait, will be a big day out, everyone standing and getting behind em
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]You'll have to behave yourself then, Dave.

;o)

I do, it's her that's the problem!
  • I'll be there. The old man n all. With prob two others who are non Charlton. (Wednesday & Forest). We've been to their away games @ St Marys, both came away with points. Lets hope we do as well!
  • Ill be there, in the misguided hope that it is half as good as last seasons game down there, about 2000 charlton, quality atmos and last min winner. I imagine this time there'll be about 650 charlton, and despite the optimists pointing to the numerous "6pointers" we have left to play, after todays results we are gone already and certainly will be by then, but still hopefully a nice day down on the coast in the april sunshine.
  • On a stag do so no I'm gutted to say. Was a belter last season, 10 men for most the game really well fought 3 points. One of the proudest I have felt after a Charlton win. Big Chris in the last minute!!
  • Live 5 minutes away from St Mary's at the moment, family are coming down for the weekend, cant wait to give the Saints a load of stick when we put five past them!
  • I'll be there hopefully, guess the numbers going will be largely dependant on next 2 results
  • Sponsored links:

• yes plus 2 offspring
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]On a stag do so no I'm gutted to say. Was a belter last season, 10 men for most the game really well fought 3 points. One of the proudest I have felt after a Charlton win. Big Chris in the last minute!!
    Stag do? ......

Weekend in Southampton sounds perfect!
  • If I had my way mate that is exactly where it would be, unfortunately it's in sodding Newcastle!!
  • I'll be there. My sisters' boyfriend's got a box there, so free booze and food all day!

GHE will be with me and we're staying down there on the Saturday.
  • GHE needs some R&R after the week he's had, good luck to you. Don't forget to cheer on the boys!
  • 100% there. They took a big followin to us this year. Need to take at least 1.5k. And especially if we have something to play for
  • There
  • will be lively outside that's for sure.

se if kicked off with Cardiff at the weekend. some squaddie got his head caved in weeks after coming back from Afghanistan and is in a bad way by all accounts.

I fancy going
  • I will be there
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]GHE needs some R&R after the week he's had, good luck to you. Don't forget to cheer on the boys!

Haha cheers mate. I'm sure me and Me mehmet will have a good time