Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Q and A With Mr Sandgaard.

At the supporters Trust AGM this evening it was announced that there will be a Q and A (presumably over the internet in a zoom kind of way) with Thomas Sandgaard two weeks today.

Comments

• Would just like to know who he thinks would win in a fight between a shark and a badger with a gun, seeing as he answered practically every question relating to his plans for the Club, over the last few weeks.
    Not that one yet, so come along and ask it!

Exact details of the event and how to sign up will be released over the weekend.
  • Would just like to know who he thinks would win in a fight between a shark and a badger with a gun, seeing as he answered practically every question relating to his plans for the Club, over the last few weeks.

Exact details of the event and how to sign up will be released over the weekend.
    Hang on, I assume it's members only?
  • Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?
    How could I kill a tiger armed only with a biro?
  • Someone's been giving away whacky backy.
  • Scoham said:
    Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?
    Can't be done. You'd need to be a keyboard warrior.
    No biro.

• If I crash land in the jungle can I survive by eating my own shoes?
  • Sponsored links:

• Whats the difference between a midget and a dwarf?
  • Is pizza a suitable meal choice for a professional footballer?

The likelihood is that there will be an initial period during which only members can register for this but followed by it being thrown open to all. If demand is far outstripping places we will try to increase capacity or persuade Thomas to repeat the process in the near future which I'm sure he'd be willing to do
  • Whats the difference between a midget and a dwarf?
    About 2 inches.
  • Pico said:
    Would just like to know who he thinks would win in a fight between a shark and a badger with a gun, seeing as he answered practically every question relating to his plans for the Club, over the last few weeks.

The likelihood is that there will be an initial period during which only members can register for this but followed by it being thrown open to all. If demand is far outstripping places we will try to increase capacity or persuade Thomas to repeat the process in the near future which I'm sure he'd be willing to do
    Well please be careful with capacity (from a tech POV). It worked well tonight, but I would expect the demand for this to be much higher, and it really would be out of order if it crashed with a load of people piling in who can't be arsed to divvy up a fiver. 
  • Well start him on these and if he passes muster, move onto some harder ones...

• Why is the sky blue?
    • Why does the moon appear in the daytime?
    • How much does the sky weigh?
    • How much does the Earth weigh?
    • How do airplanes stay in the air?
    • Why is water wet?
    • What makes a rainbow?
    • Why don't birds get electrocuted when they land on an electric wire?
  • Sponsored links:

• Pico said:
    Would just like to know who he thinks would win in a fight between a shark and a badger with a gun, seeing as he answered practically every question relating to his plans for the Club, over the last few weeks.

Missed the AGM tonight. What is the capacity likely to be? Will it be expected members pre ask questions? 
  • redman said:
    Pico said:

Missed the AGM tonight. What is the capacity likely to be? Will it be expected members pre ask questions? 
    These are all things we're just finalising ahead of launching registration with more detail at the weekend.
  • Scoham said:
    Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?
    Sell its land to a mining company 
  • Can't believe no one's asked about the potholes in the west stand car park
  • Who put the ‘bop’ in the bop-de-bop-be-bop? Who put the ‘ram’ in the ram-a-lamma-dingdong?
  • edited November 2020
    CAST members should have received - or shortly will receive - an email with the link for priority registration for this event.

If you haven't received by tomorrow evening, please email secretary@castrust.org.

More info here: https://www.castrust.org/2020/11/qa-with-thomas-sandgaard-december-10th/

Already got quite a lot signed up! Thomas will need to be prepared for some interesting Qs if this thread is anything to go by.
  • CAST members should have received - or shortly will receive - an email with the link for priority registration for this event.

If you haven't received by tomorrow evening, please email secretary@castrust.org.

More info here: https://www.castrust.org/2020/11/qa-with-thomas-sandgaard-december-10th/

Already got quite a lot signed up! Thomas will need to be prepared for some interesting Qs if this thread is anything to go by.
    Unfortunately I can't make it, will the event be recorded?
  • Ferryman said:
    CAST members should have received - or shortly will receive - an email with the link for priority registration for this event.

Unfortunately I can't make it, will the event be recorded?
    We're looking into that, will let you know.
  • What platform is this gonna be on ? A
    zoom or not sure yet ?