Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'm a celeb 2020

Comments

• I find the drinking one much worse to watch than the eating one. Proper gagging whilst watching that. 
  • Shane Ritchie starting to show his true self now I think. He looked really pissed off that his name was called again last night! 
  • Wilma said:
    Shane Ritchie starting to show his true self now I think. He looked really pissed off that his name was called again last night! 
    Not exactly keen on washing up either 
  • Do you have a link to the Insect Liberation Front?
  • Wilma said:
    Shane Ritchie starting to show his true self now I think. He looked really pissed off that his name was called again last night
    TBF I think anyone would be if they were picked 3 times in a row.

He has now done more trials than Jordan

If you include the first trial and the live trial which obviously both included everyone

Jordan has done 5

Shane will have done 6 after tonight
  • ??

Audience in raptures as celebrity's are fed animal extremities and we all wait for them to throw up!

Alan Partridge warned us of these days.
  • Thar trial was grim.  Great TV :smile:
  • ??

Audience in raptures as celebrity's are fed animal extremities and we all wait for them to throw up!

Alan Partridge warned us of these days.
    when does Monkey Tennis start?
  • Wilma said:
    Shane Ritchie starting to show his true self now I think. He looked really pissed off that his name was called again last night
    TBF I think anyone would be if they were picked 3 times in a row.

He has now done more trials than Jordan

If you include the first trial and the live trial which obviously both included everyone

Jordan has done 5

Shane will have done 6 after tonight
    7 now for Shane and 4 in a row
  • He comes across as a bit big headed and seems to think he's the big star in there. It will be interesting to see him and AJ together as they obviously don't like each other. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Long thought this show is about a week and a half longer than it needs to be.
    So bloody boring now.
  • Long thought this show is about a week and a half longer than it needs to be.
    So bloody boring now.
    Surely nobody is making you watch it? 
  • Was today’s ‘trial’ by Victoria the most Piss easy trial in the history of the show ?

I could have done that whilst holding a can of beer and supping between stars. 
  • Shane had 3 chocolate balls in his treat and gave 1 to Gi who didn't have a treat 

Where are the people slagging him off now?
  • MrOneLung said:
    Shane had 3 chocolate balls in his treat and gave 1 to Gi who didn't have a treat 

Hitler once nursed an injured kitten back to health 
    Im just saying some people are quick to slag him off yet cant appreciate when he actually does something nice 
  • Have to say I’m not a fan of the recap episodes. Hope they don’t become the norm.
  • edited November 2020
    Have to say I’m not a fan of the recap episodes. Hope they don’t become the norm.
    1st Saturday was recap and unseen bits

This saturday was just unseen bits no recap because they had to many complaints about it, ant and dec even said it the pre recorded bit  it was purely unseen bits not a recap in sight

Personally I dont mind one show a week being an unseen bits show, but would have thought the sunday slot might be better for that rather than Saturday night
  • MrOneLung said:
    Shane had 3 chocolate balls in his treat and gave 1 to Gi who didn't have a treat 

Hitler once nursed an injured kitten back to health 
    And I think he would also have shared his balls if he wasn't already deficient in that department.
  • Shane had 3 chocolate balls in his treat and gave 1 to Gi who didn't have a treat 

Voted to do the trials constantly so knew he wasn't coming across as likeable, then as soon as the voting starts for a winner, he decides to be all nice and offer chocolate knowing it'll be in the show. 

Disappointed that Victoria went, I thought she was doing well in the camp. I'd rather that Weepy Jess had gone, she does nothing but cry all the time. Or Shane, the creepy suck-up! 

Sir Mo my favourite so far.
  • Sponsored links:

• So glad that Shane has got to the final 4, I know he won't win because the public prefer Jordan and Gi, but I just really wanted to see Shane get to Celebrity Cyclone
  • So glad that Shane has got to the final 4, I know he won't win because the public prefer Jordan and Gi, but I just really wanted to see Shane get to Celebrity Cyclone
    I'm so happy they have got the Celebrity Cyclone this year, I was wondering if they would try to do something different. 

This series has been too soft on them all, the food provided has been too 'normal' and the trials too easy. I hope it's back to normal in Australia next year. 
  • Largely been a snooze fest after a promising start. Celebrities all seem genuinely nice. The only real irritant was the first to be ejected and even she was pretty decent other than referring to her MBE constantly. Only really watched a few bits and bobs after the first few days.  Any and Dec are excellent but this has become a sky plus and fast forward through job. Wonder how much the early finish has to do with plummeting ratings or COVID considerations (need to reintegrated into family life for Crimbo). Also the order of evictions has been utterly predictable. Would like to see Vern win it but expect Giovanna to prevail. 
  • Celebrity Cyclone was as good as it always is. I liked that they had a second 'wave' ready after lanky Vernon managed to stay on his feet! But those four must have been freezing. 

Final three were predictable I think and I'd be happy for any of those to win.

Definitely needs to go back to Australia next year though, far too easy in Wales. 
  • Jordan to win for me, grown the most, Giovanna the only other winner imo, Vern 3rd place.
  • all far too nice in there, Giovanna irritates the f**k out of me for some reason.

Jordan will probably win, seems a decent fella
  • all far too nice in there, Giovanna irritates the f**k out of me for some reason.

bake off transformed reality tv - viewers enjoy more wholesome experiences and watching where everyone gets on rather than the bitch fest of reality tv in the noughties. 
  • Giovanna and Jordan neck and neck at bookies apparently

Jordan has irritated me more as the series has gone on, not sure why

Agree with you about Giovanna, can't see that she brings anything to the party.

Oh for the likes of Burger Van Day.