Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Streaming video pass for Burton Albion v Charlton-19.00 Kick-off-CAFC CASH not available

edited November 2020 in General Charlton

Tuesdays trip to the Burton Albion kicks-off at 7pm, so make sure you get your live streaming video pass with plenty of time to spare.

Streaming passes are on sale for the game against Burton as Lee Bowyer's side look to continue their eight-game unbeaten streak.

Any individual can purchase directly on the Valley Pass website. A match pass costs £10. Click here to purchase a match pass.

Supporters living in England, Wales and Scotland who purchase a match pass will be in with a chance of winning a Range Rover. Click here for more information.

Supporters living abroad

Supporters living abroad can purchase a match pass for Saturdays game for £10 - to match the price it costs in the UK and Ireland. Season live video passes cost £195, which will give supporters access to every game the club is allowed to stream internationally during the 2020/21 season - based on supporters being able to access 40, this averages out at less than £5 per game. Click here to purchase.

Please note, CAFC Cash can not be used to purchase away games.

Supporters are not sent codes to redeem for away games, once you purchase through Valley Pass, you will have access to the stream.

Should you have any questions or queries on this year’s streaming, please email website@cafc.co.uk.

Here is how all supporters can access the live game once they have purchased

Watching a live game from a laptop or desktop

Please click here. Please note, you will need to sign-in.

Watching from a mobile or tablet

Download Valley Pass from your relevant app store. Once in the app, you will need to log-in and press on the tab that says "Live".

Having problems? If you have problems logging into your account, please email website@cafc.co.uk. If you have any technical problems on a matchday, please email VPSupport@streamamg.com.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5fbba6514c4e3/get-your-live-streaming-video-pass-for-burton-albion-v-charlton

Comments

• Reminder kick-off is at 19.00, coverage is due start at 18.30 but the stream may start from 18.00 approx.
    Click here to purchase a match pass.
  • edited November 2020
    All up and running 
  • Stream has started picture of pitch, stand & brewery in background.
  • Do you get entered into the draw automatically or do you have to do something? 
  • Valley11 said:
    Do you get entered into the draw automatically or do you have to do something? 
    You are automatically entered in the draw for each match stream purchased from the club.
  • Three points please.
  • I'm not getting anything, just blank.  Is anyone seeing the ground etc ??    
  • Yep, it's looking fine here. Have you tried refreshing the screen?
  • I'm not getting anything, just blank.  Is anyone seeing the ground etc ??    
    Can see the ground and hear the commentary perfectly 
  • Now have commentary no picture though  ??

• Sponsored links:

• Is there something I should have done, thought it would just load up

Paid for it?
  • You've definitely bought the match stream, not just signed up for the general Valley Pass commentary?

Paid for it?
    Yep on cr card
  • aliwibble said:
    Using this link? https://live.cafc.co.uk/

Cheers its come up now .  thanks 
  • I must say, it's so much easier to purchase a game now as opposed to a month or so ago.

It used to take an age to find the right page and then painfully put your details in.
    I did it tonight in under a minute.
  • First time in a long while that I had to re-start my stream, and I had to do it 5 times! Not acceptable.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    First time in a long while that I had to re-start my stream, and I had to do it 5 times! Not acceptable.
    Any faults you had must be to do with your broadband supplier or your own equipment as i had no problems whatsoever with the quality of the picture & audio of the stream.
  • clive said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    First time in a long while that I had to re-start my stream, and I had to do it 5 times! Not acceptable.
    Any faults you had must be to do with your broadband supplier or your own equipment as i had no problems whatsoever with the quality of the picture & audio of the stream.
    Funny as I never normally have issues and no one else was online last night in my house, so it was optimal speeds on the TV I always use.

At half time I did a wifi speed test and the speeds were at 22mbps to the TV and 64mbps through ethernet, which I switched to during half time, so it was not my connection and it is the same TV i have watched all VP games on this season.