Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is it possible to watch Valley Pass on xbox one?

edited November 2020 in Troubleshooting
Previously I've been connecting my laptop via a HDMI cable, I can screen mirror, but the poxy thing drops out after about 60 seconds.

Ideally I want to ditch using my laptop and use the TV directly, this is mainly due to laziness.

If so is it web browser based or is there a specific app?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Can I watch Valley Pass on xbox one? 

No.  I haven't got one. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Can I watch Valley Pass on xbox one? 

No.  I haven't got one. 
    Cheers.
  • Options
    I watch it on the PS4 browser so worth a try.
  • Options
    Browser.
  • Options
    Browser.
    Cheers, got it figured.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Previously I've been connecting my laptop via a HDMI cable, I can screen mirror, but the poxy thing drops out after about 60 seconds.

Ideally I want to ditch using my laptop and use the TV directly, this is mainly due to laziness.

Thanks.
    I’ve tried this before and it’s a ball ache. Internet explorer is awful and it doesn’t really play live video. 

Let me know how you get on.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Always worked well for me using the browser
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Thanks.
    I’ve tried this before and it’s a ball ache. Internet explorer is awful and it doesn’t really play live video. 

Let me know how you get on.
    Currently watching the 1993/94 season highlights. Lets see what it is like for the Gillingham match.

The logistics of using the web browser on the xbox one is a lot better than the inbuilt software/app on my Sony Bravia TV.