Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'm a celeb 2020

Comments

• Happy place, happy place, Turfmoor lol!!
  • Jordan is so irritating. A look at me, look at me kind of person. Ugh. 
  • @Anna_Kissed do you watch I’m a celeb? 
  • The trial had me in stitches tonight 
  • Nice to see another tart called Jordan in there.
  • Great trial tonight, worth a watch if enjoy a laugh. 
  • I'm a Celeb at its best, great trial, me and the missus were crying with laughter.
  • Eating trial tonight. Always one of my favourites!!! Should be a good laugh. Jordan up for it again along with Vernon Kay and Bev Callard. 
  • Sponsored links:

• MattF said:
    Some people

Yeah cos Burnley made the hashtag, not the loads of people who tweeted using it whilst Im a Celebrity was on last night lol, nope it was Burnley who made it 😂😂
  • MattF said:
    Great headed assist from Rob Hulse. Criminally underrated striker.
  • I know I should never read The Sun (sorry, I know I know - my iPhone doesnt tell me where the articles are from until they load up) but Ally Ross' write up of this years IAC so far is hilarious.

Wont put up a link.
  • edited November 2020
    MattF said:
    Some people

Yeah cos Burnley made the hashtag, not the loads of people who tweeted using it whilst Im a Celebrity was on last night lol, nope it was Burnley who made it 😂😂
    To be fair, the first tweet with that hashtag came out of the Burnley twitter account so yeah they did make it.

• Just watching it on catch up - that Jordan character is an absolute joke. What an absolute wuss. Doesn’t like heights, doesn’t like snakes.....good idea to go on this programme. 
  • Not started yet and rumoured that one of the contestants has covid so its now in doubt

Last I heard the rumoured line up was

Shane Ritchie(think everyone knows him)

Beverley Callard(Liz from Corrie)

Jessica Plummer(was apparently in eastenders until recently)

Mo Farrah(again everyone knows him)

AJ Pritchard(strictly dancer and the one with Covid)

Vernon Kay(again everyone knows him)

Giovanni Fletcher(an instagram mum with over a million followers)

Ruthie Henshall(a West End singer)

Victoria Derbyshire(think most people know who she is)

Hollie Arnold(a paralympian)

Russell Watson(think most people know who he is)
    May I say to all "celebrities " whose only gift is themselves to themselves,  ?   Yawn.
    What? 
  • Just watching it on catch up - that Jordan character is an absolute joke. What an absolute wuss. Doesn’t like heights, doesn’t like snakes.....good idea to go on this programme. 
    What a twat. 
  • Just seen it, he said his brother’s a paratrooper!!
  • I'm a celebrity always brightens up a miserable November for me.
    I mean Celebrity Torture, it's hard to beat at this time of year.
  • I actually prefer it’s not in the jungle, I think it was getting a bit staid, probably a lot cheaper to run as well, rather than paying return flights out to Oz and putting people up in 5 star hotels, it was due for a shake up, lost 5 million viewers on the last series.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not started yet and rumoured that one of the contestants has covid so its now in doubt

Last I heard the rumoured line up was

Shane Ritchie(think everyone knows him)

Beverley Callard(Liz from Corrie)

Jessica Plummer(was apparently in eastenders until recently)

Mo Farrah(again everyone knows him)

AJ Pritchard(strictly dancer and the one with Covid)

Vernon Kay(again everyone knows him)

Giovanni Fletcher(an instagram mum with over a million followers)

Ruthie Henshall(a West End singer)

Victoria Derbyshire(think most people know who she is)

Hollie Arnold(a paralympian)

Russell Watson(think most people know who he is)
    May I say to all "celebrities " whose only gift is themselves to themselves,  ?   Yawn.
    What? 
    That was my response as well lol, I read that about 3 times to makes sure I hadn't missed anything but still dont understand it
  • Beverley is Vegan right.

But did she not eat Rabbit on night 1?
  • Jessica-"We had Garlic Chicken and Chips, basically we had KFC"

Has she ever had KFC lol
  • Beverley is Vegan right.

the won rabbit but she probably didnt eat it.

They mentioned during eating challenge she had eaten tofu the night before so she probably had that along with the veg supplied
  • MrOneLung said:
    The best series have conflict. 

Can’t see who would be the agitator out of this lot. 
    Happy camp is boring camp 
    I can see Shane Richie and Victoria Derbyshire getting grumpy.
  • Just seen it, he said his brother’s a paratrooper!!
    I wonder which son the parents are more proud of? A fearless Paratrooper or a bloke who chucks up when he looks over a cliff....
  • edited November 2020
    Beverley is Vegan right.

All woman have indulged in a rabbit in their time I’m sure 
  • I must admit, I did spare a thought for the animal welfare bit on the snake trial. I was more worried it would be a stressful experience for them rather than Jordan. Also, he didn't seem to have to have enough control not to be a risk to them. I noticed the contestants legs were tied together to prevent them kicking the snakes, but this didn't look that robust.

I assume they had animal welfare people monitoring proceedings. I certainly hope so.
  • Struggling to see what Mo Farah adds to the lineup this year. A fantastic athlete no doubt, but just a bit dull