Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sandgaard on Talksport today - 17/11/20

edited November 2020 in General Charlton
Thomas will be speaking to Jim White before 13.00 [very shortly],it maybe a pre-recorded interview.

Comments

• On now
  • Farnell still involved then...
  • Jim White is a joke
  • edited November 2020
    Once again, well said Simon Jordan.
  • felix_31 said:
    Jim White is a joke
    Jordan, however, talks so much sense and knows exactly what Elliotttt is up to

• Actually think White is now at the stage where he’s just being a WUM. I really hope TS stops talking to him.
  • Sponsored links:

• In a world full of Jim White’s, thank god for Simon Jordan. 

Very interested in the libellous claim that Sandgaard hasn’t put any money in and is funding the club with player sales. We’ll see if there’s a lawsuit for that.
    I wasn’t able to listen. Who has this claim you mention come from? Elliott?
  • edited November 2020
    In a world full of Jim White’s, thank god for Simon Jordan. 

Very interested in the libellous claim that Sandgaard hasn’t put any money in and is funding the club with player sales. We’ll see if there’s a lawsuit for that.
    Is it libellous or inaccurate ? 

We’ve had fairly big windfalls from the Bonne sale + the Grant sell on and the salary cap reduces the ability to spend so it might be that Sandgaard hasn’t actually needed to invest funds yet. No issues with that from my perspective.
  • se9addick said:

We’ve had fairly big windfalls from the Bonne sale + the Grant sell on and the salary cap reduces the ability to spend so it might be that Sandgaard hasn’t actually needed to invest funds yet. No issues with that from my perspective.
    I’d say libellous, unless TS is lying about us being days away from administration before the deal was done, he must have pumped some money in. 

He also had money in escrow before the takeover was completed, so it’s a pretty safe bet that at least £1 of this has been used for general maintenance/ those new lawnmowers he’s purchased. Not to mention shipping costs of the Zynex medical devices

Yes we’ve had income from player sales but it’s not even a half truth to assert that Sandgaard hasn’t put any money in and is relying on the clubs cash. 
  • Farnell still involved then...
    How so? - I didnt get to listen
  • se9addick said:

I’d say libellous, unless TS is lying about us being days away from administration before the deal was done, he must have pumped some money in. 

He also had money in escrow before the takeover was completed, so it’s a pretty safe bet that at least £1 of this has been used for general maintenance/ those new lawnmowers he’s purchased. Not to mention shipping costs of the Zynex medical devices

Yes we’ve had income from player sales but it’s not even a half truth to assert that Sandgaard hasn’t put any money in and is relying on the clubs cash. 
    Exactly he may have re-couped cash but he spent first... 
  • Thomas well said.
  • Sponsored links:

• Di Jim White ask Thomas that he is 100% certain that there is no legal route that Mr Elliott can embark on now in order to take control of CAFC? That in a nutshell is the only thing I'm interested in?
  • The tone of the interview(er) doesn't seem to have impressed you all that listened?
  • In a world full of Jim White’s, thank god for Simon Jordan. 

But that was the exact plan, allegedly, that CF & PE were going to do.
  • se9addick said:
    se9addick said:

Right but I don’t think that relying on the clubs cash is a negative thing. A club living off of its own means is a sustainable model, that’s exactly what I want.

What is nonsense is for any of the parties who have recently been involved to try and suggest that they would have had a better operating model for us, they wouldn’t. 
    Definitely not a negative thing, it’s a sustainable business model and I’m all for it - it’s just not exactly true.  

The libel comes in because Farnell is using the biggest sports station around to spin that Thomas Sandgaard hasn’t put any money in and is using player sales to keep the club afloat. That’s defamation of character and could impact the club’s or Sandgaard’s future business.

• The way I took it, White made a ricket when he said TS had put no money in, I assume he meant Elliott.