Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Get your live streaming video pass for Gillingham v Charlton-13.00 kick-off-CAFC CASH not available

Saturday's trip to the Gillingham kicks-off at 1pm, so make sure you get your live streaming video pass with plenty of time to spare.Streaming passes are on sale for Saturday's game against the Gills as Lee Bowyer's side look to extend their winning streak in the league to seven.Any individual can purchase directly on the Valley Pass website. A match pass costs £10. Click here to purchase a match pass.Supporters living abroadSupporters living abroad can purchase a match pass for Saturday's game for £10 - to match the price it costs in the UK and Ireland. Season live video passes cost £195, which will give supporters access to every game the club is allowed to stream internationally during the 2020/21 season - based on supporters being able to access 40, this averages out at less than £5 per game. Click here to purchase.Please note, CAFC Cash can not be used to purchase away games.Supporters are not sent codes to redeem for away games, once you purchase through Valley Pass, you will have access to the stream.Should you have any questions or queries on this year’s streaming, please email website@cafc.co.uk.Here is how all supporters can access the live game once they have purchasedWatching a live game from a laptop or desktopPlease click here. Please note, you will need to sign-in.Watching from a mobile or tabletDownload Valley Pass from your relevant app store. Once in the app, you will need to log-in and press on the tab that says "Live".Having problems? If you have problems logging into your account, please email website@cafc.co.uk. If you have any technical problems on a matchday, please email VPSupport@streamamg.com.https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5fb24cde22f81/get-your-live-streaming-video-pass-for-gillingham-v-charlton

Comments

• I hadn't noticed this had been switched to 1pm. Not sure what the benefit is, it's not as if the players have a long journey home afterwards!
  • I hadn't noticed this had been switched to 1pm. Not sure what the benefit is, it's not as if the players have a long journey home afterwards!
    Win 4-0 and we go top of the league before others have played 😀
    Save switching lights on! 😂 
    If Evans starts his tea after 5pm, there's so much he's still eating at midnight!
  • Thanks Clive
  • Does anyone know why this game has been switched to 1pm?
    A Gillingham supporting friend told me he actually highly suspects that this is the reason, all of their home games are 1pm.
  • se9addick said:
    I hadn't noticed this had been switched to 1pm. Not sure what the benefit is, it's not as if the players have a long journey home afterwards!
    A Gillingham supporting friend told me he actually highly suspects that this is the reason, all of their home games are 1pm.
    Too late to avoid turning the lights on, but their Tuesday game is at 18:00, and again against a London side (Wimbledon) so it's not as if the away side have far to go home and would really benefit from the early finish
  • Sponsored links:

Win 4-0 and we go top of the league before others have played 😀
    We'll win 4-0 comfortably.
  • se9addick said:
    I hadn't noticed this had been switched to 1pm. Not sure what the benefit is, it's not as if the players have a long journey home afterwards!
    Sensible idea to be fair... Saves Gillingham with any pointless costs that can be avoided
  • se9addick said:
    Sensible idea to be fair... Saves Gillingham with any pointless costs that can be avoided
    Why not have it at 11am then. 
  • se9addick said:
    Why not have it at 11am then. 
    Give them a call and find out
  • Have they changed the way to watch the game on a tablet? Before I just had to click on a link and there it was. Now apparently I have to download an app and I haven't clue how to do that, any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • The Valley Pass section of the CAFC website has been overhauled & appears a lot more customer friendly, have a look https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass-purchase/welcome-to-valley-pass
  • Have they changed the way to watch the game on a tablet? Before I just had to click on a link and there it was. Now apparently I have to download an app and I haven't clue how to do that, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I thought that we've always had to use an App to watch matches on a tablet. Certainly since last spring for the final 9 matches
  • clive said:
    The Valley Pass section of the CAFC website has been overhauled & appears a lot more customer friendly, have a look https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass-purchase/welcome-to-valley-pass
    It's nice to know someone listens to me (survey comments).
  • Stream has commenced, picture of pitch with Medway stand in background.