Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Junk Mail!

Other than change my email address has anyone found any solutions to this irritating and annoying part of life.

Most of course end up in the junk mail folder but inevitably I still have to sift through from time to time, just in case any legit emails have been filtered there by mistake.

I never respond or open anything, nevertheless they’re persistent F*ckers who just don’t know when to stop, it’s a war of attrition!

Comments

• It’s amazing for the first few months of lockdown 1 how my junk Mail box was empty. I’m guessing they were all furloughed..
  • Ross said:
    It’s amazing for the first few months of lockdown 1 how my junk Mail box was empty. I’m guessing they were all furloughed..
    Wouldn’t that be nice!
  • I don't let it worry me. I get around 50 emails a day (95% work related) and 90% of those get deleted straight away. 
  • I don't let it worry me. I get around 50 emails a day (95% work related) and 90% of those get deleted straight away. 
    Is it always the same ones?
    Is it always the same ones?
    A lot of daily "newsletters" and market updates from the same protagonists. Some  I have unsubscribe to but the rest I just leave. It doesn't matter that much as the email address they are sent to is changng next month & so the traffic will be cut by over 50%. 
  • Dont see the issue... Got a large cock as a result

Produces some lovely eggs at times
    True, that is a very good point.
  • Junk mail is great.

Why, only this week, I have inherited US$15,000,000 (twice), I now own land in Zimbabwe and I have been offered the throne of Albania (eat your heart out, CB Fry).

My four Russian girlfriends can't wait to hear from me, and my 'enlargement' appointment is there when I want it.

I'm beginning to wonder though ... either I have been on the wrong websites ... or I am Donald Trump.
  • I got fed up with the anmount of junk mail I received in both my Hotmail & GMail accounts so I swapped over to Proton Mail and since changing not a bit of junk in sight.
  • I got fed up with the anmount of junk mail I received in both my Hotmail & GMail accounts so I swapped over to Proton Mail and since changing not a bit of junk in sight.
    Give it time!

When did you switch over?
  • Sponsored links:

That's quite positive.
  • edited November 2020
    I think what frustrates me the most is that I have no control or say in the matter.

Even if I unsubscribe all that does is inform the sender that my email address is active!

Its the same with ads, I don’t ask for them they are forced on me whether I like it or not!
  • Other than change my email address has anyone found any solutions to this irritating and annoying part of life.

Most of course end up in the junk mail folder but inevitably I still have to sift through from time to time, just in case any legit emails have been filtered there by mistake.

I never respond or open anything, nevertheless they’re persistent F*ckers who just don’t know when to stop, it’s a war of attrition!
    Whenever I sign up for anything, I just give them your email address. 
  • Chizz said:
    Other than change my email address has anyone found any solutions to this irritating and annoying part of life.

Whenever I sign up for anything, I just give them your email address. 
    😹 I knew it would be you!
    Give it time!

When did you switch over?
    Cannot recall exactly but I have had it up and running for over a year now.
  • I don't know how we all survive with the First World problems.

Click all
    Click the dustbin sign

• Addickted said:
    I don't know how we all survive with the First World problems.

Click all
    Click the dustbin sign

Some people think it's a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.