Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How Likely Are You To Take The Covid Vaccine?

With the NHS on standby to start Covid vaccinations in December, how likely would you be to take the vaccine if you had the chance? (Please note this poll is anonymous).

How Likely Are You To Take The Covid Vaccine? 743 votes

Very Likely
67% 501 votes
Quite Likely
13% 103 votes
Not Sure/It's In The Balance
6% 51 votes
Quite Unlikely
3% 25 votes
Very Unlikely
8% 63 votes

Comments

• edited November 2020
    Went for Quite Unlikely but probably more in the Not Sure / Its in the Balance

Think I'll wait and see first... I'm not an anti-vaxing idiot but I'm very mistrusting of a lot

I've never bothered with a Flu Vaccine either each winter, and with the COVID vaccine will want to know its safe before I have it jabbed inside me
  • Very likely - although it depends on what mixer it comes with. 
  • I would like to have it, I’m a vaccine absolutist, but I’m not at risk or a risk group so unlikely to get it anytime soon 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2020
    I put very likely because definitely isn't an option . In the extremely vunerable group but under 30 so I don't quite know when I'll get it exactly because I haven't seen an exact rollout plan. 

I absolutely detest needles but this is one I'll be happy to see! .

If there's anyone on here that's been in the trials or involved in any of the development of these vaccines , I thank you greatly.
  • Voted very likely

As I'm 52, I'm on the list of people eligible for the vaccine, but at the bottom, so it'll be several months before I can get the jabs
  • Said not sure, though might be more inclined due to where I live: we may be persuaded to have it.
  • Would you encourage your wife or daughter to have the vaccine if she were pregnant?
  • edited November 2020
    Addickted said:
    Would you encourage your wife or daughter to have the vaccine if she were pregnant?
    I'd be too busy needing resuscitation if my "wife" were pregnant.
  • Addickted said:
    Would you encourage your wife or daughter to have the vaccine if she were pregnant?
    Is it going to be offered to pregnant women ?, not all vaccines are 
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:
    Is it going to be offered to pregnant women ?, not all vaccines are 
    It shouldn't be.  It only encourages them.
  • Have the vaccine, get back to the Valley
    One does wonder if having the vaccine will result in some advantages in society. Plane travel, attending large events, small events (like Millwall away), hotels etc.

Not sure how well that would go down.
  • Redrobo said:
    Have the vaccine, get back to the Valley
    One does wonder if having the vaccine will result in some advantages in society. Plane travel, attending large events, small events (like Millwall away), hotels etc.

Not sure how well that would go down.
    It’s bound to make a difference. A no vaccination card, no entry policy will probably be the way to allow places, pubs, stadiums etc to start to open up again. As for travel, some countries already have vaccination requirements so this would only just be another one for the list. 
  • Definitely, unless there is a medical reason, everyone should have it.