Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Masters 2020 Thread

Comments

• That’s that’s a lot of outlay there mate
  • Poulter at 2 under is going along quite nicely. 
    I'd love him to shoot a 66 or close on Saturday. 
    Surely it depends on what the others are doing? He shoots 66 and all the leaders shoot the same or better then he's no better off.
  • iaitch said:
    Poulter at 2 under is going along quite nicely. 
    Surely it depends on what the others are doing? He shoots 66 and all the leaders shoot the same or better then he's no better off.
    Think that’s the difference this year to ‘normal’. Last year after two rounds you had 27 player -2 or better, this year it’s currently 44 with a few still to finish. There’s a huge amount of players to leap over. If he could eek out another 2 birdies in his R2 finish, you never know
  • iaitch said:
    Poulter at 2 under is going along quite nicely. 
    Think that’s the difference this year to ‘normal’. Last year after two rounds you had 27 player -2 or better, this year it’s currently 44 with a few still to finish. There’s a huge amount of players to leap over. If he could eek out another 2 birdies in his R2 finish, you never know
    He's got the 13th and 15th par 5s to come and so let's hope he gets on a roll
  • Rose 28/1 on PP. 
    Might have some of that.
  • Going to be a great last 2 days. With the Leaders currently at -9 and the cut likely to be at -1 possibly -2, virtually the whole field left in would have some sort of chance. Also interesting to note that both of this years major winners Morikawa & DeChambeau look likely to miss the cut.
  • Rose 28/1 on PP. 
    Might have some of that.
    Me to. Hes going along very nicely
  • In the history of The Masters only three have won from outside the Top Ten after two rounds.
    At the moment happy with my bets D.Johnson (2 bets pre tournament and in play) J. Rahm (2 bets pre tournament and in play) and B. Koepka justt pre tournament. Will have another look when the second round is complete. 
  • backed bryson to miss the cut jammy fucker is just going to get through!!
  • backed bryson to miss the cut jammy fucker is just going to get through!!
    Don't forget he said the course was in effect a par 67. Prat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Agreed, but he's ok now. The cut is now set at level par.
  • DJ four under through four holes and has his three shot lead back.

He's going to piss it.
    Deservedly so
  • He was 100/30 to be leader after 3rd round....

He's going to piss it.
    Deservedly so
    Certainly looking that way. 
  • So glad I backed Fitzpatrick.......
  • Surprised to see Cameron Smith and Abraham Ancer as long as 28/1 and 37/1 on the exchange.

Not saying they’re nailed on winners but certainly deserve a lot more respect than they are getting. Think it may be a symptom of all the big guns at the top of the market sucking up the money!

Should be closer to 18s or 20s in my book.
    Smith into 16/1 and Ancer 20/1 after two solid rounds. You’d have to be brave to back them now though!
  • Pin Positions are horrible today.  Can't see anybody but DJ winning....
  • Hope your right Supaclive as I have three bets on Johnson at 9/1,13/2 and 4/1
    Have had another bet today on D. Frittelli 12/1 without D.Johnson
  • Can’t understand the organisers sometimes. If they want an interesting final day when one bloke (who just happens to be the in form world numero uno) is miles in front, why would they make the pin positions really hard?  Surely that’s mitigating against the field catching him up?
  • Sponsored links:

• I need DJ to have a mare as I have backed Smith, Ancer, Flleetwood & Koepka in the mix. Also done Casey & Oosthuizen who have dropped away. Looking forward to watching the final round
  • Early birdies may be giving hope.  Back nine looks to be playing tough.    
  • edited November 2020
    DJ needs to settle down quickly here. Cam Smith and Sungjae playing well and his lead has been cut to two. Started the day with a four shot lead.

Edit: back to three lol, good putt, exactly what the doctor ordered
  • edited November 2020
    DJ having a bit of a wobble
  • DJ needs to pull himself together or this is going to get very interesting
  • Back to back bogeys for Dustin... nerves getting to him?
  • Tiger in the water three times on the 12th hole. Ouch
  • Tiger in the water three times on the 12th hole. Ouch
    Finishes with a 10.......on a par 3.  Ouch ibdeed
  • DJ has this sown up. His nearest challengers are not experienced enough & aren't putting any pressure on him.