Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcus Maddison - 20 months jail for GBH (p77)

Comments

• Options
    Definitely seems like Bowyer or someone at the club has had a word with him about his diet
    Not so sure. We thought that after weekend but then he’s in Nando’s today so if they have he’s in a bit of bother! 

'Final day of Freedom' and 'Goodbye my Lover' may just refer to start of lockdown and he wont be able sit down and eat in for a while? Could be wrong but that is how i read it.

Anyway, a bit of Chicken and rice isnt too unhealthy...dont look at the desserts Marcus!

Frozen yoghurt isn't too unhealthy.
  • Options
    edited November 2020

When he says come to enjoy my final day of freedom, does that mean we’re all invited?
  • Options
    Very rusty performance and next to no chemistry on display between him and the other forwards. It’ll come though. 
  • Options
    Someone on twitter rumouring he squared up to Bowyer after 
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. 

No. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It didn't go his way today, but I do like his directness and he showed flashes of what he can do. Fairplay he wants to get back out there on Tuesday. 
    He looks like a twin of Scott Wagstaff.
  • Options
    I think he looks a twat with those stupid tattoos, what the fuck does he look like on the beach and can you imagine the state of it when he is in his 60's onwards.
  • Options
    I think he looks a twat with those stupid tattoos, what the fuck does he look like on the beach and can you imagine the state of it when he is in his 60's onwards.
    Why do you care about what someone else does with their body? It’s silly to be so irritated about what someone else does in their life when it doesn’t impact yours in the slightest. 

Everyone looks a state in their 60’s onwards. 
    Exactly, unless you are a beautiful adonis of a man, please don’t pass judgement on his appearance. Have we really stopped that low on here?
  • Options
    Why do you care about what someone else does with their body? It’s silly to be so irritated about what someone else does in their life when it doesn’t impact yours in the slightest. 

Everyone?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Everyone?
    Compared to their 20’s, yes.
  • Options
    Weird
  • Options

Everyone?
    You did not state that originally.
  • Options
    Even though the match was quite boring yesterday, whenever Maddison touched the ball had to make sure I was paying attention as you felt like anything could happen. 

• Options

Everyone?
    What about Benjamin Button?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Everyone?
    Wanna see my scars?

Really pleased we get to see Maddison at last. Direct, dangerous, not frightened to shoot from distance and an exciting player who you always wonder 'what's he going to do'.

Get the feeling the lad could turn out to be a cult hero at The Valley.
    i agree - give him a few games to get match fit and let the maverick entertain - he knows he's good enough to do the biz in this league and is obviously confident enough not to give a monkeys about conforming - that'll do for me 
  • Options
    Looks pretty good to me.

• Options
    and you’d some guts to call this fella a twat to his face.

• Options
    It’s not the age of the person with the tattoo, it’s the age of the tattoo.