Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Your Most Hated Footballer - The More Irrational The Better!!!

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
There are loads of obvious choices for most despised player you have ever seen - El Hadj Diouf, Craig Bellamy, Terry Hurlock etc. But over the years I have developed an irrational hatred of a number of players.

At present Nicky Hunt of Bolton is one. Can't really explain it, other than the fact that he reminds me of "spawny get" from Viz. Others over the years have been:

Robbie Elliot - Bolton & Newcastle
David Burrows - Coventry & Liverpool
Bobby McDonald - Oxford

Anyone else develop these irrational bouts of hate?

Comments

• yes - Michael Mifsud I dunno why just hate him?????
  • Greg Halford

John Aldridge - hate this man with an absolute passion - i'd run across the M25 in rush hour to chin him

David Speedie - the nastiest little **** ever just ahead of Dennis Wise
  • Bellamy
    Hartson
    Diouf
    Savage
    McGreedy
  • I hate with a passion a real fecking passion FAT FRANK LAMPARD no reason for it at all he has to my knowledge not done me any harm i just fecking dispise the fat bstd.

I really dont like Danny Mills so i would put him in that group (this is after i loved him in both terms with us) after his O2 comments

Then there is Jeffers was a tosser in the Baldon Sports and social club in Eltham

Never did like Lineker
  • I know I'll get slated again but one bloke that winds me up more than most others when I see him is Beckham.

Irrational, I know, and not really his fault at all but I can't get past the fact (okay, okay, my opinion) that he's one of the most over rated footballers of the last 15 years yet even opposition supporters wet themselves with excitement whenever he's about. I still haven't forgiven the Cupboard End for clapping him taking a corner against us during a match a while back...shameful.
  • Your Most Hated Footballer - The More Irrational The Better!!! - so don't worry Les
  • Gary Neville, Nicklas Bendtner, Marcus Bent, Alan Shearer, Tony Hibbert

Havent a clue why I hate any of them (apart from our Marcus) but i do.
  • Big Sam Allardyce - once a clogger, always a clogger.
  • Wes Brown is another for me. No idea why, have noticed myself grinding my teeth as I wrote his name.
  • Hardly irrational but Jermain Defoe. Left us, transfer request at West ham the day they got relegated, left Spurs cos he thought the grass was greener, then jumps ship at Pompey as soon as they hit trouble. He is just a complete c*nt.
  • Sponsored links:

• dean holdsworth now he used to piss me orf as well
  • and reg holdsworth
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Gary Neville, Nicklas Bendtner, Marcus Bent, Alan Shearer, Tony Hibbert

Havent a clue why I hate any of them (apart from our Marcus) but i do.

Tony Hibbert!!!!!! LOL - that is exactly what I was looking for in this thread. What is there to dislike about Tony Hibbert? Yet he still provokes a reaction.

Greg Shields was another for me. I always thought he looked like the kid at school with a permanent snotty nose and a dirty bag of boiled sweets stuck to the inside pocket of his blazer.
  • Gary Neville,Nicholas Bendtner and Frank Lampard
  • Not very irrational but Andy Roberts, former Palace and Millwall scumbag. Remember him making a w*nker sign at the Covered end when emerging for the second half playing for Palace in mid-90's. Other than that, Alan Shearer, Chris Armstrong, Robert Pires, Jermaine Pennant, Fat Frank, John Terry.
  • Ashley Ward now i really hated him
  • Must Say Marcus Bent shold be in my list as well

Gordon Strapon as well

Martin O'fud
  • Gerry Armstrong for me ...

Gordon Strapon as well

Martin O'fud
  • Stewart Downing, its just his face!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite], Tony Hibbert

That is proper irrational. Who the hell is he?

Gordon Strapon as well

Martin O'fud
  • [cite]Posted By: tom_cafc[/cite]Stewart Downing, its just his face!

ditto

and that big fecking lump for plymouth last week came on as sub!! cant think of his name
  • edited February 2009
    Rory Fallon.
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: tom_cafc[/cite]Stewart Downing, its just his face!

ditto

and that big fecking lump for plymouth last week came on as sub!! cant think of his name

Rory Fallon
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite], Tony Hibbert

That is proper irrational. Who the hell is he?

Everton's right back.
  • Clinton Morrison
    Chris Armstrong
    Kevin Muscat
  • David Norris got me really wound up at the Valley this year. He just compounded it all when he did his Luke McCormack goal celebration.
  • Clinton Morrison
    Chris Armstrong
    Kevin Muscat

Ditto that buddy and i would add

Neil Shipperly
  • I hate Gerrard for none other than the fact that Andy Gray calls him Stevie G.