Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lent

I was suprised to discover how many of my fronds are actually giving up something for lent. Never considered doing it before but might give it a go this year... can't decide what to give up this year apart from the demon booze.

Any one else?

Comments

• I have never considered it but teh topic was talked about yesterday in the office also shocked how many do
  • I will be giving up lending money for lent.
  • utter nonsense.

What's the point.
  • utter nonsense.

What's the point.
    Abstinence and spiritual purification Ledge :0)

Mind you when it comes to most religious festivals you could say exactly the same thing.
  • Oi, stop talking about religion on this board, I get told off for it.
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I will be giving up lending money for lent.

Banker.

:-)
  • * DA9
    * CommentTime2 minutes ago

quote# 6
    Oi, stop talking about religion on this board, I get told off for it.
    Sorry, sorry, I'll post all religious references in the form of a Monty Python quote in future.
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]
    * DA9
    * CommentTime2 minutes ago

quote# 6
    Oi, stop talking about religion on this board, I get told off for it.

Sorry, sorry, I'll post all religious references in the form of a Monty Python quote in future.

Splitter
  • The Charlton team are giving up losing for lent.
  • im giving up Catholicism for Lent....

may i burn in hell for eternity... i always said hell would be cooler than heaven, rock stars motorbikes easy women drink and drugs... ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm giving up sleeping with Supermodels and French female Newsreaders for lent.

its a hollow existance anyway!
  • I am going to give up keeping on keeping on. Sorry Curtis.
  • I'm thinking about giving up body popping but it's hard to stop this body rocking.
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]
    utter nonsense.

What's the point.

Abstinence

All the more reason to ignore it!
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]I was suprised to discover how many of my fronds are actually giving up something for lent.
    VFR in Allo Allo impersonation shockerbostromcrabtree300.jpg
  • [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]I am going to give up keeping on keeping on. Sorry Curtis.

Respect to Curtis.
  • edited February 2009
    "Abstinence and spiritual purification'
    That'll do for my list.
  • edited February 2009
    Posted By: Valley_floyd_redI was suprised to discover how many of my fronds are actually giving up something for lent.

VFR in Allo Allo impersonation shocker
    I didn't realise I'd done that, thanks Dan