Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Flash Mob.

I don't mean a bunch of blokes waving their old chaps around, but when some kind of music or dancing event springs up around you unexpectedly.
Anybody ever experienced a real life flashmob?
I haven't.

Comments

• Remember mankini bloke from Hartlepool  at home? It was absolutely Baltic that night.

I have not experienced the dancing thing, think it's a bit old hat now.
  • Was minding my own business shopping in Waitrose in Paddock Wood, when some tart starts singing right next to me at the top of her voice - nearly shat myself.

Within three minutes, the full ensemble of Tonbridge Rock Choir are singing the greatest hits of Queen down the vegetable aisle.

@Henry Irving would have loved it.

My green token went into the Action On Hearing Loss Perspex charity box (I kid you not) that day. Why the fuck should they get away with that caterwauling?
  • Addickted said:
    Was minding my own business shopping in Waitrose in Paddock Wood, when some tart starts singing right next to me at the top of her voice - nearly shat myself.

Within three minutes, the full ensemble of Tonbridge Rock Choir are singing the greatest hits of Queen down the vegetable aisle.

@Henry Irving would have loved it.

My green token went into the Action On Hearing Loss Perspex charity box (I kid you not) that day. Why the fuck should they get away with that caterwauling?
    Anyone singing Queen songs is terrible but always better than Freddie Mercury singing Queen songs.

Lady Irving has been part of a flash mob singing at Wembley.  Not Queen shite though.
  • They're unbelievably cringe. Primarily done by marketing departments with a lack of talent and imagination, and the participants are generally narcissistic attention seekers and out of work actors, although you can't really tell the difference between the two to be fair.

Apart, from that, they're great.
  • Saw one at Liverpool Street Station once. Carried on walking.