Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would Ya - (For Girls.....)

edited February 2009 in Not Sports Related
:o)

Comments

• Sexist rubbish :0P
  • Mark Hudson or George Eads from CSI Vegas?? or both??

• Something not right with his ears.
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Something not right with his ears.

Thought you'd notice that as it's what you like to hold onto innit?
  • Plus he has a weird shaped head.
  • The concept of "would yas" are borderline people the classic example quoted being a young Gail from Coronation Street.

I suspect these two chaps are considered rather more attractive than average by most women (although I have no way of knowing not being a woman) and thus are not proper "would yas!"
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Mark Hudson or George Eads from CSI Vegas?? or both??

:o)[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_407199 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]csi_george_eads_240.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

He looks like Mark Kermode
  • tanya from eastenders is hardly borderline!
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]tanya from eastenders is hardly borderline!

She is to me, wouldn't call her stunning and she has a fat arse.
  • what Len said.

If you're gonna do it, do it properly girls !!

(oh, agree about Tanya)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]tanya from eastenders is hardly borderline!

You're crazy, she's stunning.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]tanya from eastenders is hardly borderline!

Agree Suzi
  • edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]what Len said.

(oh, agree about Tanya)

Yes but even as a girl - I have to admit that Tayna is no where near borderline!!!!

• [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]what Len said.

(oh, agree about Tanya)

Tanya doesn't do it for me either.

Not that I normally express an opinion on these matters as my daughters lurk on the board!!
  • DA9DA9
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

It's all about opinion, if you want to do borderline, how about Jane

fri_eastenders.jpg
  • edited February 2009
    that csi guy is borderline. his jawline is wider than his hairline. weird looking guy.
    thats a no.
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/wk18/images/fri_eastenders.jpg

She's going to pole dancing soon if last night's episode is to be believed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/wk18/images/fri_eastenders.jpg

After a few bottles of Magners, why not.
  • Ok Ok - just to please the men on here

Ian Beale!
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Ok Ok - just to please the men on here

Ian Beale![div class=Attachments id=Attachments_407241 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]ian_beale_small_1.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

I would :0P
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Ok Ok - just to please the men on here

Ian Beale![div class=Attachments id=Attachments_407241 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]ian_beale_small_1.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

That's better! :-)
  • Definite no from me. He winds me up more than Phill Chappell used to do.

George Eades of course but I like most of the fellas in CSI Vegas. Can't stand the entire cast of Miami and only a few in New York.

Gary Sinise now he's a good Would Ya.
  • no way to ian beale. the bloke actually makes me shudder. think its cos he reminds me of someone in real life too who i don't like.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]no way to ian beale. the bloke actually makes me shudder. think its cos he reminds me of someone in real life too who i don't like.[/quote] Come on name names then Suzi.........as for Tanya i would...
  • No to all three from me (very picky obviously!!). Although an ex of mine looked very like Ian Beale - probably why he's an ex!!!! The CSI guy looks like a plastic model.
  • [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]No to all three from me (very picky obviously!!). Although an ex of mine looked very like Ian Beale - probably why he's an ex!!!! The CSI guy looks like a plastic model.

and Tanya ??
  • I think Tanya is lovely looking and doesn't have a massive backside, so if I were a bloke I would say yes. Jane would be a no though!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]:o)[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_407193 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]Hudson_M-08.jpg[/div][/ul][/div][/quote]

Heavy first touch and can't clear his box.
  • [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]I think Tanya is lovely looking and doesn't have a massive backside, so if I were a bloke I would say yes. Jane would be a no though!

What? she has the turning capacity of the QE2, with that arse, big boned as they call it.
  • What you doing tonight Wilma ?