Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would Ya?

DA9DA9
edited February 2009 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Jane McDonald

She scrubs up well in this photo, yes I would

JaneMcDonald.jpg

Comments

• God no, it's a bloke in drag.
  • God yes, she looks dirty
  • Yes without a doubt as long as she did n't speak or sing
  • [cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]God yes, she looks dirty

Proper Northern Lass, at it all night and still get up and cook you a roast dinner.
  • She's been done before I think you'll find?!?!?!?
  • I thought that BDL..
  • If only Fishnets hadn't been such a naughty boy.........
  • tough one this

bit of "chicks with dicks" about her

so going to have to join the "no" camp
  • Right, as she has been done before, this is border line Jo Joyner - Tanya in Eastenders

tanya_branning_large_4.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes , massive bangers
  • I always remember her in No Angels dressed as a nurse, so it's a yes from me :0)
  • edited February 2009
  • has jayne torvill been in your sexist competition thus far? I reckon thats far more iffy than tanya from benders. if we're honest, none of you would say no to her!
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]has jayne torvill been in your sexist competition thus far? I reckon thats far more iffy than tanya from benders. if we're honest, none of you would say no to her!

Sexist competition! Didn't you and Maria have a would ya involving Parkinson a while ago :0)
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]has jayne torvill been in your sexist competition thus far? I reckon thats far more iffy than tanya from benders. if we're honest, none of you would say no to her!

oi, you had your own would ya via curb_it last week, Jayne Torville, not enough borderline, utter munter.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]has jayne torvill been in your sexist competition thus far? I reckon thats far more iffy than tanya from benders. if we're honest, none of you would say no to her!

oi, you had your own would ya via curb_it last week, Jayne Torville, not enough borderline, utter munter.

I didn't join in with the rugby/david beckham convo if thats what you're talking about!

northstand - a few of us girls had a private whisper 'would ya' that your mrs has obviously spilled the beans on!
  • a more appropriate 'would'ya' from Stenders would be that minger from behind the bar in the Vic
  • How about Jo Frost? yes from me.

• Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]a more appropriate 'would'ya' from Stenders would be that minger from behind the bar in the Vic

Shirley, its a gargoyle

shirley_carter_large_2%20(3).jpg
  • Suzziiiiiiiiiiiii aint you got any ironing to do ?
  • [cite] northstand - a few of us girls had a private whisper 'would ya' that your mrs has obviously spilled the beans on!

Ha ha :0)
  • [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]
    [cite]northstand - a few of us girls had a private whisper 'would ya' that your mrs has obviously spilled the beans on![/cite]
    [cite]

Ha ha :0)[/cite]

Steve - Clearly I can't tell you anything without you telling half the Charlton Community!!!

:o)
  • edited February 2009
    Only when it's wrong Maria, and the Parkinson thing is wrong - no I won't wear the Charlton training kit for you :0)
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]How about Jo Frost? yes from me.

Supernanny_071029103143123_wideweb__300x375.jpg
    Jo Frost is my dirty little secret. Filth - and I bet she's into the spiteful as well. Just my kind of gal.
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]She's been done before I think you'll find?!?!?!?

More than a few times by the look of that photo......
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]How about Jo Frost? yes from me.

Is the point of a Wouldya not to get someone that's a bit borderline? Anyone who wouldn't, given the chance, with Jo Frost or Tanya from Eastenders would need to be either dead or a sausage jockey (to quote the sunday sport). Maybe we should rename this the I WOULD, WE ALL WOULD
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]How about Jo Frost? yes from me.

Jo Frost is my dirty little secret. Filth - and I bet she's into the spiteful as well. Just my kind of gal.

that is an incredibly flattering photo. she can't say unacceptable. that winds me up.
  • Only if she put me onthe naughty step LOL