Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Teenage Cancer Trust Unseen Gigs

edited October 2020 in Not Sports Related
A brilliant set of TCT gigs now streaming on You Tube - Muse, Doves, Rudimental, Paul Weller, Stereophonics, McCartney, Ed Sheeran and one from The Who coming soon. Great shows, fantastically well filmed. All to raise money to keep Teenage Cancer Trust going in these difficult times. So don't forget to donate a quid or whatever.

Comments

• Seen Weller do a couple of gigs for this worthy cause over the years
  • Probably one of the best gigs I've been to (admittedly not many, but do include Simple Minds, Deacon Blue, Depeche Mode & Macca) was the TCT gig at the Albert Hall about 8 years ago. Kelly Jones from the Stereophonics headlined it and Paul Weller made an appearance along with Roger Daltrey. 
  • Probably one of the best gigs I've been to (admittedly not many, but do include Simple Minds, Deacon Blue, Depeche Mode & Macca) was the TCT gig at the Albert Hall about 8 years ago. Kelly Jones from the Stereophonics headlined it and Paul Weller made an appearance along with Roger Daltrey. 

I saw a Stereophonics gig there about 15 years ago where Weller, Jones, Daltrey, Ronnie Wood and James Dean Bradfield were the warm up act. A fantastic night.