Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Panto 2020

For all that normally go to panto every year. It has just been announced that panto is going ahead at the Palladium this year with all the regulars including Julian Clary, Nigel Havers, Gary Wilmot and Diversity 

Tickets on sale tomorrow morning for anyone interested this year! 

Comments

• For all that normally go to panto every year. It has just been announced that panto is going ahead at the Palladium this year with all the regulars including Julian Clary, Nigel Havers, Gary Wilmot and Diversity 

Tickets on sale tomorrow morning for anyone interested this year! 
    That is good news. Have been for the last couple of years and loved it. Will definitely try and get tickets.
  • Gary Wilmot. Legend. Loved Cosmo and Dibs.
  • Is the villain Southall, Elliottt or Roland?
  • My daughter will be delighted if I manage to get tickets. She’s had a lot of things cancelled this year, Queen (her favourite band) at The 02 being the low point, along with holidays and other stuff. 

She won’t be able to come into work with me first like she usually does on Christmas Eve but will be so nice to take her up to London for the day.
    Absolutely. That's what it is all about. Make a day of it!! Went for the first time last year and it was excellent. And I'm certain this year will be just as good! 
  • Get in, front row seats for the Christmas Eve matinee performance. Thanks for the heads up @charltonman2016 can't wait to tell her when she gets home from school.
    Proper Christmas thing to do that. Followed by a walk round the corner to Hamleys 
  • Get in, front row seats for the Christmas Eve matinee performance. Thanks for the heads up @charltonman2016 can't wait to tell her when she gets home from school.
    Proper Christmas thing to do that. Followed by a walk round the corner to Hamleys 
    Yes mate, we do that every year. Might give it a swerve this year though if it's too busy. 
    No problem mate!! I knew there was a few on here that go most years!!

Just booked my tickets. 1700 people in front of me in queue online!!

Really looking forward to it and nice to have a little Christmas normality this year! 
  • Sponsored links:

You're going to have one happy daughter mate!! That's what it is all about! Have a great time mate.. 
  • I do love a bit of panto, guess I’ll have to wait till grandkids come along,

Id rather tickets went to people with kids at the moment,  hope this goes ahead for those that manage to get tickets.
  • Unfortunately the whole country will be under strict lockdown in December so this will be cancelled.  Sorry.
  • Gary Wilmot. Legend. Loved Cosmo and Dibs.
    One of the best full English breakfasts I have ever had was at Gary Wilmot's wedding, superb! I'd have that 3 times a day if I could, but I'd be dead!
  • Elaine Paige will return as the villain this Christmas at the Palladium playing Queen Rat. Did anyone see her when she was last at the palladium in 2017. Heard she was very good. 
  • Is Roland playing the king?
  • I am puzzled as to why 250,000 panto tickets are being sold across the country in the middle of a pandemic.