Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

French women

13»

Comments

• My first experience of the fairer sex was on a Eurocamp holiday in Normandy in 1984 - I was 14 on holiday with Mum, Dad and my 2 sisters - played football match - Brits against the rest (we won 5 - 0 👌) - it was an adult match, but they let me play right wing - my Dad played centre mid, and threatened a German bloke playing left back for them that if he tried to foul me once more he would get thumped - I scored the 5th goal - ran through on right wing after we had defended a corner and ball thrown out to me - cut in and slipped it under keeper - German bloke chased me because I taunted him after the goal !!!

After game, both teams had beers, German apologises, they all got pissed and had a bbq 

One of the other team’s daughter was a 15 year old French girl - took a fancy to me, and we went into the woods and started kissing - I had zero experience of girls, but she certainly knew about boys !!!

She took my hand and pushed it down her knickers - then she started getting very touchy feely !!!

i think she was expecting a very good time 

Alas - she chose the wrong lad - the act of her knickers and my hand was game over, and my horse had bolted

She stormed off in a very bad mood, and later hooked up with another English lad on the campsite

Halcyon days !!!
    So you only made the pre-match warm up before being substituted!
    I don’t think I can even claim to have made the pre-match warm up if I am honest 😳
  • Oggy Red said:
    French women! Now that’s revived a memory from the past!
    You bad boy!  :smile:

Hey! You only lose your virginity once!
    And you never forget your 1st time, do you?

Especially if it never happens again. :smile:

• Boring fact of the day .. Matt Smith of the Spanners ? .. his mother is French
  • My first experience of the fairer sex was on a Eurocamp holiday in Normandy in 1984 - I was 14 on holiday with Mum, Dad and my 2 sisters - played football match - Brits against the rest (we won 5 - 0 👌) - it was an adult match, but they let me play right wing - my Dad played centre mid, and threatened a German bloke playing left back for them that if he tried to foul me once more he would get thumped - I scored the 5th goal - ran through on right wing after we had defended a corner and ball thrown out to me - cut in and slipped it under keeper - German bloke chased me because I taunted him after the goal !!!

After game, both teams had beers, German apologises, they all got pissed and had a bbq 

One of the other team’s daughter was a 15 year old French girl - took a fancy to me, and we went into the woods and started kissing - I had zero experience of girls, but she certainly knew about boys !!!

She took my hand and pushed it down her knickers - then she started getting very touchy feely !!!

i think she was expecting a very good time 

Alas - she chose the wrong lad - the act of her knickers and my hand was game over, and my horse had bolted

She stormed off in a very bad mood, and later hooked up with another English lad on the campsite

Halcyon days !!!
    Should of been pulled off at half time LF...  You would of lasted longer and not let the WHOLE NATION down!

Great story,  film rights anyone?
  • Boring fact of the day .. Matt Smith of the Spanners ? .. his mother is French
    I wonder if she........