Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

French women

Comments

• A LOT of French girls/ladies are gorgeous , BUT you get a higher ratio of gorgeousness in Italy .. as Maurice Chevalier sang .. 

https://youtu.be/tkx3WlmRu2M
    Until they turn 30...
  • PopIcon said:
    A LOT of French girls/ladies are gorgeous , BUT you get a higher ratio of gorgeousness in Italy .. as Maurice Chevalier sang .. 

https://youtu.be/tkx3WlmRu2M
    That's a weird video, made for creepy old men I guess.
    more for little wankers like you
  • edited October 2020
    Always loved those French films with those gorgeous women in them, and that sexy accent
    Funnily enough, in France, lots of French girls are attracted by a bloke who speaks French with an English accent.
    They also think, c'est très sexy!

And then they want to try out their English with you. :smile:

• MrOneLung said:
    I was sitting on the steps of the Sacre Coeur with the woman with whom I'd gone for a weekend in Paris.  A very attractive French woman sat down next to me and tried to chat me up.

Unfortunately, I did German at school so I couldn't understand a word she said and she couldn't speak English.

Fortunately, the woman I was with was pretty much fluent so she kindly translated between the French woman and me.
    If only you had known the French for ménage a trois you could have had a great weekend 

Sadly, it was the Sunday evening just before we headed back to Calais.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jessie said:
    Dave2l said:

I just wish I was doing a standard 9-5 and actually had the time on my hands available in order for this to be able to continue. It is such bad timing. If it was a year ago or in a years time.
    Then it's safe to say I might end up in a romantic early grave due to a rather pleasant way of being continuously sleep deprived.

Dave, is it she or you that said no? Is the difference in working hours the only problem between you? If so I don't see quite clearly why you two had to break up? That can't be so difficult to overcome since you obviously like her very very much. Like others have said, go for it.

It's a tad complicated and has more about it.

It's not just because we are both busy. You are right

I think, like a lot of people, I currently have some mental health issues and it is all round best if I stay single. I don't want my problems to end up becoming her unwanted problems. Neither of us want that. 

We are likely to communicate again maybe in a month or so, but it's not 100% certain.

We just need a gap and to get on with our lives.

Hopefully we might re-unite when the time is right for it.
  • Dave2l said:
    Jessie said:
    Dave2l said:

I just wish I was doing a standard 9-5 and actually had the time on my hands available in order for this to be able to continue. It is such bad timing. If it was a year ago or in a years time.
    Then it's safe to say I might end up in a romantic early grave due to a rather pleasant way of being continuously sleep deprived.

Dave, is it she or you that said no? Is the difference in working hours the only problem between you? If so I don't see quite clearly why you two had to break up? That can't be so difficult to overcome since you obviously like her very very much. Like others have said, go for it.

I think, like a lot of people, I currently have some mental health issues and it is all round best if I stay single. I don't want my problems to end up becoming her unwanted problems. Neither of us want that. 

We are likely to communicate again maybe in a month or so, but it's not 100% certain.

Sorry to hear about that. Best wishes and hopefully you will re-unite in the future.
  • edited October 2020
    Dave2l said:
    Jessie said:
    Dave2l said:

Very well, @Dave21 . Don't let it drift too long though.

If you are still communicating through all this, try and have some laughs together (even if it's just phonecalls, texts, Whatsapp or whatever).

It's about her as well as you. And don't forget to gently make her feel special.

• French women! Now that’s revived a memory from the past!
  • French women! Now that’s revived a memory from the past!
    You bad boy!  :smile:

• I always used to think the French didn't like us.

Well, the females certainly do!
  • women! Now that’s revived a memory from the past!
    Edited for you
  • edited October 2020
    Back in the early years of my marriage we often took the Dover ferry, as was the fashion then, for duty free booze. I must admit some of the Mademoiselles in the perfumery at the Carrefour in Calais did turn ones mind to thoughts of infidelity and fantasy of wild passionate dalliance... chance would be a fine thing and i stayed steadfast and loyal!

• On the 'spreading net far and wide' after my wife left me after 18 years I got on dating sites. Plenty of fish being one of them. I started out in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Lancashire, before finding Mrs Right in Sweden.

The cliche was remarkable.
    Blonde...tick
    Blue Eyes...tick
    Tanned...tick
    Nurse...tick
    Fit...tick

My mates said I was mad. Been together for 12 years. Even got her dad following Charlton. He rings me to give me to discuss the fixtures.

Spread your net far and wide.

Swedish as well isn't she?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2020
    On the 'spreading net far and wide' after my wife left me after 18 years I got on dating sites. Plenty of fish being one of them. I started out in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Lancashire, before finding Mrs Right in Sweden.

Blonde...tick
    Blue Eyes...tick
    Tanned...tick
    Nurse...tick
    Fit...tick

My mates said I was mad. Been together for 12 years. Even got her dad following Charlton. He rings me to give me to discuss the fixtures.

Has she got big tits though? (£uck I’ve been hanging about with @DaveMehmet too long)
  • On the 'spreading net far and wide' after my wife left me after 18 years I got on dating sites. Plenty of fish being one of them. I started out in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Lancashire, before finding Mrs Right in Sweden.

Blonde...tick
    Blue Eyes...tick
    Tanned...tick
    Nurse...tick
    Fit...tick

Yep a very patriotic Skane girl from Malmo. The North - South thing is just as amusing in Sweden as is here. 

Swedes are very liberal minded as you will know. It really opened my eyes, the first time I was taken to a sauna house at the beach. Everyone butt naked, men's, women's, or mixed 😉
  • edited October 2020

Every time I read the replies to this thread I have this woman’s song as the background.

Non regrette @Dave2l

😜
  • I've only ever been with two French girls. Both of them had pongy armpits.

One of them told me she was lactose intolerant. Just after I'd ordered her a fucking pizza.

The other one was half Mexican, but blonde and fair skinned. She was really clever - though not clever enough to have spotted that I was thick as shit, so it didn't last. 
    Do you not have all your toes then?

Blonde...tick
    Blue Eyes...tick
    Tanned...tick
    Nurse...tick
    Fit...tick

Yep a very patriotic Skane girl from Malmo. The North - South thing is just as amusing in Sweden as is here. 

Swedes are very liberal minded as you will know. It really opened my eyes, the first time I was taken to a sauna house at the beach. Everyone butt naked, men's, women's, or mixed 😉
    The most beautiful women in the world, no contest.
  • My first experience of the fairer sex was on a Eurocamp holiday in Normandy in 1984 - I was 14 on holiday with Mum, Dad and my 2 sisters - played football match - Brits against the rest (we won 5 - 0 👌) - it was an adult match, but they let me play right wing - my Dad played centre mid, and threatened a German bloke playing left back for them that if he tried to foul me once more he would get thumped - I scored the 5th goal - ran through on right wing after we had defended a corner and ball thrown out to me - cut in and slipped it under keeper - German bloke chased me because I taunted him after the goal !!!

After game, both teams had beers, German apologises, they all got pissed and had a bbq 

One of the other team’s daughter was a 15 year old French girl - took a fancy to me, and we went into the woods and started kissing - I had zero experience of girls, but she certainly knew about boys !!!

She took my hand and pushed it down her knickers - then she started getting very touchy feely !!!

i think she was expecting a very good time 

Alas - she chose the wrong lad - the act of her knickers and my hand was game over, and my horse had bolted

She stormed off in a very bad mood, and later hooked up with another English lad on the campsite

Halcyon days !!!
    So you only made the pre-match warm up before being substituted!
  • MrWalker said:
    I've only ever been with two French girls. Both of them had pongy armpits.

One of them told me she was lactose intolerant. Just after I'd ordered her a fucking pizza.

The other one was half Mexican, but blonde and fair skinned. She was really clever - though not clever enough to have spotted that I was thick as shit, so it didn't last. 
    Do you not have all your toes then?
    That took me FAR too long to get 😂😂😂
  • Oggy Red said:
    French women! Now that’s revived a memory from the past!
    You bad boy!  :smile:

Hey! You only lose your virginity once!