Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2 strikers in 2 weeks - any suggestions - serious ones please ...

Nathaniel Mendez Laing thrown out of Cardiff - knows the div well ...

Comments

• Nathaniel Mendez Laing thrown out of Cardiff - knows the div well ...
    Reckon any club taking him on would need to know more about why Cardiff sacked him
  • I thought the transfer window shut on October 5th?
  • I thought the transfer window shut on October 5th?
    For international transfers, domestic is the 16th
  • Will grigg. Nightmare at Sunderland,  proven at this level.
  • Transfer window shut on 12th for transfers within a country.  I guess that's within England, nae Sco'land?
  • Sponsored links:

• Sean Maguire at Preston doesn't seemed favoured at the moment and I really rate him as a player 
  • ColinTat said:
    Transfer window shut on 12th for transfers within a country.  I guess that's within England, nae Sco'land?
    International transfers is October 5.

Domestic transfers is October 16.
  • Sam Cosgrove @ Aberdeen another one North of the Border... swear he's been linked in the past?
  • No names come to mind but I'm hoping Bowyer and Gallen may have a Premiership youngster or two in mind with a bit of pedigree a la Gallagher.
  • Sam Cosgrove @ Aberdeen another one North of the Border... swear he's been linked in the past?
    He is certainly one I’d like us to sign. 
  • Matty Taylor - proven at this level. He's 30 and for that reason Oxford might take say £500K especially given the economic climate.
  • Matty Taylor - proven at this level. He's 30 and for that reason Oxford might take say £500K especially given the economic climate.
    They've literally just purchased him in July

I think it was Rich Cawley who recently tweeted saying he was the sort of player Bowyer wanted
    They've literally just purchased him in July

I think it was Rich Cawley who recently tweeted saying he was the sort of player Bowyer wanted
    Yes he was on loan with them last season but they got him on a free as he was out of contract which is why a £500k turn might tempt them. And at 25% of what we got for Bonne wouldn't be a bad deal for us.
  • Sam cosgrove and Lawrence Shankland
  • Rudy gestede.  Giles Barnes just left mls. Devante Cole or Steve Davies, ex Rochdale, always did well against us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Preston have quite a few strikers. Stockley and Nugent will play and they've just bought a new one. This leaves Barkhuizen, Maguire and Moult, I'd take either of the last two (not sure on Moult's fitness). 
  • Wouldn't be surprised if we went back in for Marc McNulty, although he didn't do particularly well at Sunderland. 
  • Preston have quite a few strikers. Stockley and Nugent will play and they've just bought a new one. This leaves Barkhuizen, Maguire and Moult, I'd take either of the last two (not sure on Moult's fitness). 
    Nugent has been told to stay at home, they want him gone and off the wage bill

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/david-nugent-leicester-preston-move-4509002
  • Wouldn't be surprised if we went back in for Marc McNulty, although he didn't do particularly well at Sunderland. 
    Isn’t he in trouble for match fixing?
    Nugent has been told to stay at home, they want him gone and off the wage bill

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/david-nugent-leicester-preston-move-4509002
    Ah I didn't know that, but makes sense. Still think one of Maguire or Moult could be available, they've got Bodin too who done well at Bristol Rovers but think he's more of an AM. 
    Ah I didn't know that either! Just ignore me then...
    Ah I didn't know that either! Just ignore me then...
    Louis Moult is a good mention, he's another who has been linked before now
  • What happened to Toney?
  • Fumbluff said:
    What happened to Toney?
    Went to Brentford for up to £10m
    Match fixing or making illegal bets......there’s a big difference, are you sure it’s match fixing?
    The former being a prison-able offence.