Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Marcus Maddison - 20 months jail for GBH (p77)

Comments

• Good interview with Gallen on the OS about him
  • stonemuse said:
    Gallen is very happy in his interview ... that’s good enough for me. 
    What interview....?  Care to post it...?
  • A friend just text me to say Maddison was training with a non league club last week and they said he was “awful and looked like he had never kicked a ball” and said they wouldn’t even have him in their team.
    I call bullshit
  • Amazing! He could quite easily be the best player in the division this year, easily capable of playing at a higher level, if Bowyer can get his head in the right place. Hopefully the Summer off has given him some time to think.
  • edited October 2020
    Where does he fit in with the “3 senior players - RB, CB & ST” priority?

Would have thought this deal would cause problems with filling other positions but have so much faith in Bowyer and Gallen I’m just happy to have such a cracking player in the squad.
    Perhaps there is a departure which changes the balance?

Or if one of those can now be covered by an u21 then they dynamic has changed?
  • I'd rather have him playing for us than against us. Just the player we have been  missing. Jonnie Williams on speed with goals.
  • A player that makes things happen. What's not to like.
    No excuses now Macca and Conor - service on a silver platter coming up
    Indeed
  • Amazing! He could quite easily be the best player in the division this year, easily capable of playing at a higher level, if Bowyer can get his head in the right place. Hopefully the Summer off has given him some time to think.
    He has the potential to be one of the best at this level ... fingers crossed 
  • Sponsored links:

• stonemuse said:
    Gallen is very happy in his interview ... that’s good enough for me. 
    Gallen laughing to himself about our injury problem over the last couple of years. 
  • I'd rather have him playing for us than against us. 
    Can’t argue with that 
  • I thought people were saying earlier he was a wrong un with a bad attitude.

Now he’s signed for us he’s a worldy!

In bows we trust!
  • 1 year deal?

I thought we were past all the silly short term deals and wanted to build for the future.
  • I'm somewhat concerned he may take JFC's place in the team.
    Yea would be a shame really..

On the bench and can be cover for purrington at lb if we dont get this koiki fella 
  • 1 year deal?

I thought we were past all the silly short term deals and wanted to build for the future.
    I doubt Thomas will want to be paying wages if the planning permission to re-develop The Valley comes through within 12 months...................just joking!
    Someone was going to. He’s not been good enough for a while now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bit like Taylor in a way... He appears a prick on the pitch but for the time being he's our prick!!

Bet he'll still win penalties against us though!!
  • I thought people were saying earlier he was a wrong un with a bad attitude.

Now he’s signed for us he’s a worldy!

In bows we trust!
    Maradona had a bad attitude.
  • Can we get a title update or a thread for Maddison?
  • We did get Gilbey and Washington on decent contract lengths so lets not over analyse.
    Yea would be a shame really..

On the bench and can be cover for purrington at lb if we dont get this koiki fella 
    Sorry I was having a larf.
    Maddison will produce more in one game than JFC will in 20.