Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fathers for Justice - New recruit

edited February 2009 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Alfie Patten is the latest recruit for the group 'Fathers for justice'.

In an interview, 13 year old Alfie said "It made sense as I already have a Spiderman suit"

Comments

• made me chuckle.

forget the essex special birthday card that is " happy 30th grandma"-

If his daughter and her heirs repeat his feat then we could have the eastbourne special of-

"Happy 52nd Great Great Great Grandad"
  • Asked what he will do financially, Alfie - whose voice has not yet broken - replies: 'What's "financially"?'

Apparently several other potential fathers. Girl is denying it though.
  • Sterilize the whole effing lot of them. Sharpish, before they add even more of thier unique brand of quality to the gene pool.
  • edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Asked what he will do financially, Alfie - whose voice has not yet broken - replies: 'What's "financially"?

Yet he knows what a DNA test is...!
  • Maybe things have changed but when I was that age what 15 year old girl would even look at a 12 year old let alone sleep with him.

And the Grandmothers look very nice.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    Asked what he will do financially, Alfie - whose voice has not yet broken - replies: 'What's "financially"?'

My eldest son is same age "pissed" himself laughing when he read this and said how can someone so thick and not know what finanacially means and yet can do this.

It's not tru never in a million years is a lad that age , quite clearly not developed, fathering that child.
    I am not having it. And bloody Sun newspaper picturing the 2 with playstation controllers in their hands makes another mockery of it - and as for the parents of the girl - they should be ******* ashamed of themselves to see this and then 2 other boys laying claim to the baby. They must be soo proud - numbskulls

I am SO glad I don't have daughters I really am.
  • One of the grannies was quoted as saying she didn't want to comment so as to not "interfere with her son's "business interests". Glad she's got her priorities right.

People know the papers will pay for stories so other boys will be coming forward claiming to be the dad (not a very clever thing to do really) or dishing the dirt on someone/anyone involved. Pigs at a trough.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]One of the grannies was quoted as saying she didn't want to comment so as to not "interfere with her son's "business interests". Glad she's got her priorities right.

People know the papers will pay for stories so other boys will be coming forward claiming to be the dad (not a very clever thing to do really) or dishing the dirt on someone/anyone involved. Pigs at a trough.

Indeed. Saw the news last night and one of the family members came out of the house with a sign that said something like 'No Comment. Phone Max' (Presumably Clifford).... nice
  • Poor kid is all that strikes me as really significant.
  • Paternity test shows him NOT to be the father.

What a farce
  • Sponsored links:

• Pity her parents eh!
  • Yes I am reading todays report on this.

Steam continues to billow out of my ears

The pictures still do not look right.

Sad start to the life of the baby brought into the world by kids with little sense of value and responsibility.
  • I wonder how many potential fathers there are?

Hope the kid gets adopted by someone like Angelina and Brad and has a great life - then finds out who its parents were in years to come and spits upon them from a great height
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I wonder how many potential fathers there are?

Hope the kid gets adopted by someone like Angelina and Brad and has a great life - then finds out who its parents were in years to come and spits upon them from a great height

Are you blaming the kids that have had this child? I would blame their parents.
  • Stanmore - pity her parents comment - not sure if thats a joke but apparently the mother of the girl knew and encouraged boys to come round and sleep with her daughter. well may be not encouraged but certainly knew what was going on under her roof... she apparently asked the real father in the morning whether he had had a nice night as she knew they had been planning to have sex.

Urgh.. some people shouldnt be allowed to have kids.
  • using one of Jeremy Kyles best lines...

Kids having Kids..

jeremy-kyle.jpg
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Stanmore - pity her parents comment - not sure if thats a joke but apparently the mother of the girl knew and encouraged boys to come round and sleep with her daughter. well may be not encouraged but certainly knew what was going on under her roof... she apparently asked the real father in the morning whether he had had a nice night as she knew they had been planning to have sex.

Urgh.. some people shouldnt be allowed to have kids.

b please tell me that is not true how disgusting if it is the women should be in jail for letting that happen
  • Errr actually thats what it said in the daily mirror... so its gotta be true!!! whoops.

hes the daddy
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]using one of Jeremy Kyles best lines...

Kids having Kids..

jeremy-kyle.jpg

Jeremy Kyle AAAARRRGGGHH *aims punch at screen*
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I wonder how many potential fathers there are?

Are you blaming the kids that have had this child? I would blame their parents.

I agree their parents should be strung up too - but even so she's 15 (i think) and has allegedly had more sexual partners than your average adult...

I wonder what she'll contribute to society inyears to come!
  • Sponsored links:

• Well when they legalise brothel's she'll be spreading them in a legit manner
  • Jeremy Kyle show = Northern Dole scum getting on t' telly - FACT.