Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watching West Ham v CAFC requires signing up to a new service

edited September 2020 in General Charlton
You can't watch the game on Valley Pass although it will have audio commentary, see here:
-----

Supporters can watch a live stream of Tuesday’s Carabao Cup game against West Ham United on a new live service created specifically for the competition.

The game is only available to watch in the UK and Ireland, as per EFL broadcast regulations, with a match pass costing £10.

Supporters can purchase a pass by clicking here.

The live stream of the game is not available on Valley Pass because the opposition are in the Premier League. Any Round Two Carabao Cup games not selected for broadcast, that include a Premier League club are being streamed on the new service.

Supporters in the UK and abroad will be able to listen to live audio commentary of the game with a Valley Pass subscription. Click here to purchase your Valley Pass subscription.

The live stream of Tuesday’s game is not included in the package for international supporters who have purchased a live video season pass, as we cannot show the game internationally, however, your pass will entitle you to live audio commentary of the game.

------
Signing up was reasonably straightforward, although checking the Ts&Cs suggests that they may have measures in place to stop overseas sign-ups, and I don't know if that includes blocking access via VPNs.

Comments

• I'M FUMING😡
  • Not via that link anyway. Dunno if it's available on any networks over there though.
  • I have signed up for this and had the "we have taken your payment of £10.00" email but there are no instructions on how I access the stream, does anyone know ?
  • AndyG said:
    I have signed up for this and had the "we have taken your payment of £10.00" email but there are no instructions on how I access the stream, does anyone know ?
    Should just be a case of going to https://carabaocup.live/ scrolling to the West Ham Charlton game and going on log in to watch
  • cheers mate
  • Balls to that, Charlton in a two Bob cup tie against a team two divisions higher than us. I think I know what way this will pan out. 
    I’ll keep my tenner and get miserable having the occasional look on the BBC. 
    Live commentary on talk sport. 
  • Signed up and looking forward to watching a 1-0 away win. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Probably be a free stream somewhere - don't pay £10
  • How much of the £10 goes to the two clubs?
  • TEN pounds???
  • I'm not paying ten pounds so the sound can cut out halfway, or the picture goes, or something else goes wrong, which happens every, single, game. 
  • £10 is a knock, not sure how that became the standard price per game. 

Will probably still get it though. 
  • se9addick said:
    £10 is a knock, not sure how that became the standard price per game. 

Will probably still get it though. 
    £10 has always been the UK price for iFollow games
  • I had to select my club when doing it. Not sure if that means my money goes to Charlton or it is split.
  • I had to select my club when doing it. Not sure if that means my money goes to Charlton or it is split.
    I believe the revenue from the match is split equally between both clubs.
    Sadly, believe that selection is mainly so they can email you for adverts for future Charlton games
  • Sponsored links:

• follett said:
    I had to select my club when doing it. Not sure if that means my money goes to Charlton or it is split.
    Sadly, believe that selection is mainly so they can email you for adverts for future Charlton games
    If they are for future coverage of Caraboa Cup games, then I doubt we'll be getting many. 
  • I reckon there'll be the odd leaked stream, finding them will be the difficult bit. 
  • £10 no chance! Cullen inevitable to score the winner
  • Just a pain in the 'arris having to sign up for yet another site. I'll still do it though. A fool and his money and all that... 
  • Gonna jump on and do this now. Is it as pain free as I hope?
  • Gonna jump on and do this now. Is it as pain free as I hope?
    Yeah really straight forward to setup
  • Anyone’s stream cutting out or just my rubbish sky broadband? 
  • Set up was fine, but now I'm just getting a spinning wheel over a picture of last year's winners. Has it just not started yet?
  • I can't even get in, it's just buffering. Going to try a different browser and then a reboot.
  • Was just gonna reboot, but am now in