Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live - Final show of the season - Season summary with Lee Bowyer

Join Louis Mendez, Tom Wallin, Mark Newbury and Benji Cloke for the final time in 2019/20 as they discuss Charlton’s relegation from the Championship. They talk about the fateful evening at Elland Road and hear manager Lee Bowyer’s thoughts after the game. They try to work out what the future holds for the club on and off the field, and end with the traditional end of season montage.

We’d like to thank all of our listeners who stuck with us throughout the extended season and we look forward to speaking with you again when we return from our break for the start of our League One campaign in September.

Our shows are available as podcasts via Acast, iTunes, Deezer and many other platforms.

To contact us – email studio@charltonlive.co.uk or tweet @charltonlive

Stream online - https://www.charltonlive.co.uk/2020/07/25/charlton-live-sunday-26th-july-2020/

Subscribe - acast.com/charltonlive

Comments

• Cheers mate. 
  • Staple part of my CAFC diet now. Good on you, guys. 
  • Thank you guys for all your efforts this season, have a well deserved break, through what has been a roller coaster of events.
  • Gonna miss you guys and you're efforts are much appreciated. Great end of season montage as always, particularly difficult around the Seb Lewis part but we'll well done.
  • Hasn't been easy listening at times this season, and I have to admit I've skipped the odd episode knowing it'd be all too depressing. However, I'm very grateful to have this podcast to listen to and it's a really well produced show.

Thanks to Louis, Nathan, Tom, Tel, Greg, Benji, Mark, Glovepup and any others involved in the show I have forgotten about. I know none of you make any money from this and you're doing it for the love of it - know it's appreciated and please don't jack it in just because it's bad news every week.

Thanks mate. 

These days I'm more behind the scenes recording the comms and other bits, I let the others be the voices these days. 
  • Happy holidays guys.  Thanks for all the effort you put in to these shows.
  • Excellent stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• thanks to all who contribute to put on the shows ..  Though this last one should be X rated
  • Sorry for the late post, but an excellent last show of the long season. The interview with Bowyer  was  very sad, Some great comments on the season, I thought Tom and Louie spoke with  great passion and feeling, certainly worth a listen to.  Well done guys.
  • Thanks Ken