Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Funniest Email Scams

I'm receiving more email scams then ever & they are a nuisance but most are redirected to my junk folder & so far I've been savvy enough to pick up on any that creep through but today I received one that actually made me laugh out loud & also made me wonder if we could hire them to investigate slimeball farnel & co. It's a fairly long email & worth reading but I've highlighted the bit that made me laugh & think of the slimeball. 

Any others doing the rounds ?

MR. IBRAHIM LAMORDE <efcc@occ.org>

Thu 30/07/2020 02:32

Firstly we introduce this commission, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission - EFCC, we fight cyber crime, Internet fraud scam, and money laundering in Africa, Our commission has been in existence since 2003 and our duty is to stop Internet fraud. We have over 500 of them in our custody and we are still in search for these Internet fraudsters and we are aware that a lot of foreigners have been deceived huge amount of money and also have lost to these fraudsters after promising you percentages in their letters for you to help them move funds they will end up demanding for money from you and in return you will get nothing 

The Leaders of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission - EFCC, has come together to inform the world what is going on now, we have recovered over $10 Million Dollars (Ten Million Dollars) from the people we have apprehended. The reason we are writing you this letter is because your name was given to us by one of the fraudsters in our detention room after serious investigation and maltreatment and our aim is to refund all lost fund to its legitimate owner. 

The Government has approved a total of one Million United states Dollars (US$1,000000.00) only as the compensation of the lost that you incurred as this was a ceiling rate as some suffers more while others suffers less, the idea is to restore you back to the former position that you would have been if not that you were defrauded. 

In conclusion to the above word 1 Million United States Dollars has been approved as compensation amount in your favor (US$1, 000000.00) it will be paid to you in the next few days. 

Note these fraudsters have been acting as COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSES,BANKS, deceiving you with our good office of ECONOMIC AND FINANCIALCRIME COMMISSION (EFCC), SENATE PRESIDENT OFFICE, MINISTRY OF FINANCE, COURIER SERVICES, and DIPLOMATIC representatives. Please be advised to desist from having any contact with them because they are all having the wrong intentions. Be informed that All relevant documentation to make the withdrawal of this compensation fund legal and free from any breach of the law has been made possible by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations. All you have to do now is to get back to me urgently with the following details for the claim of your lost fund. 

When getting back with the under listed information, you are to get back to me with the option you prefer and want your fund to get to you (via Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfer or you want it to be delivered to you via Diplomatic channel). 

Kindly send the under listed informations.

Full Name:

Cell Phone:

Address:

Sex:

Regards

Mr. IBRAHIM LAMORDE

Executive Chairman

Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. (E.F.C.C)

Comments

• Shit I've fallen for that one cafcfan!!!!
  • I'm receiving more email scams then ever & they are a nuisance but most are redirected to my junk folder & so far I've been savvy enough to pick up on any that creep through but today I received one that actually made me laugh out loud & also made me wonder if we could hire them to investigate slimeball farnel & co. It's a fairly long email & worth reading but I've highlighted the bit that made me laugh & think of the slimeball. 

Any others doing the rounds ?

MR. IBRAHIM LAMORDE <efcc@occ.org>

Thu 30/07/2020 02:32

Firstly we introduce this commission, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission - EFCC, we fight cyber crime, Internet fraud scam, and money laundering in Africa, Our commission has been in existence since 2003 and our duty is to stop Internet fraud. We have over 500 of them in our custody and we are still in search for these Internet fraudsters and we are aware that a lot of foreigners have been deceived huge amount of money and also have lost to these fraudsters after promising you percentages in their letters for you to help them move funds they will end up demanding for money from you and in return you will get nothing 

The Leaders of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission - EFCC, has come together to inform the world what is going on now, we have recovered over $10 Million Dollars (Ten Million Dollars) from the people we have apprehended. The reason we are writing you this letter is because your name was given to us by one of the fraudsters in our detention room after serious investigation and maltreatment and our aim is to refund all lost fund to its legitimate owner. 

The Government has approved a total of one Million United states Dollars (US$1,000000.00) only as the compensation of the lost that you incurred as this was a ceiling rate as some suffers more while others suffers less, the idea is to restore you back to the former position that you would have been if not that you were defrauded. 

In conclusion to the above word 1 Million United States Dollars has been approved as compensation amount in your favor (US$1, 000000.00) it will be paid to you in the next few days. 

Note these fraudsters have been acting as COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSES,BANKS, deceiving you with our good office of ECONOMIC AND FINANCIALCRIME COMMISSION (EFCC), SENATE PRESIDENT OFFICE, MINISTRY OF FINANCE, COURIER SERVICES, and DIPLOMATIC representatives. Please be advised to desist from having any contact with them because they are all having the wrong intentions. Be informed that All relevant documentation to make the withdrawal of this compensation fund legal and free from any breach of the law has been made possible by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations. All you have to do now is to get back to me urgently with the following details for the claim of your lost fund. 

When getting back with the under listed information, you are to get back to me with the option you prefer and want your fund to get to you (via Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfer or you want it to be delivered to you via Diplomatic channel). 

Kindly send the under listed informations.

Full Name:

Cell Phone:

Address:

Sex:

Regards

Mr. IBRAHIM LAMORDE

Executive Chairman

Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. (E.F.C.C)

Sounds good to me mate get in touch and reclaim your money, as a true Charlton fan you are glutton for punishment & due a lifetime of misery & being taken for a mug so get it all over with ,lube up & jump in!
  • But if the guys writes to 50 of us and we all get paid then its $50m towards buying out Roland!!!!
  • This guy does some.of the best.

If you've got a spare bit of time have a read.

https://www.419eater.com/html/john_boko.htm
  • I got one from some bloke called Chris asking me if I wanted to buy a football club for £1.  As if anyone is that stupid.... 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    I got one from some bloke called Chris asking me if I wanted to buy a football club for £1.  As if anyone is that stupid.... 
    If it includes the ground and training facilities that seems pretty reasonable, otherwise it's a complete mug's game.

The one where he got the African ‘actors’ to shoot the monty python dead parrot sketch had me in all kinds of trouble. I watched it in my office and to try and hide my laughter I made some right weird coughs, snorts and sneezes trying to disguise it, so much so, my colleagues called the first aider as they thought I was having some sort of seizure.

Took part in some of these a fews years back. Managed to get a picture of a mugu holding a dead fish above his head.
  • Sponsored links:

That Del Trotter one is absolute genius. I look forward to reading some more of these.
  • I had I had an email from Melania Trump last week - I never knew I was in her contacts list 😂 The fact “she” could hardly string a proper sentence in good English made me wonder if she had been smoking dodgy cigarettes 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • I had I had an email from Melania Trump last week - I never knew I was in her contacts list 😂 The fact “she” could hardly string a proper sentence in good English made me wonder if she had been smoking dodgy cigarettes 🤦🏻‍♀️
    have you heard her talk?
  • Either AFC Wimbledon are trying to gain my support or it’s a scam .... 😲

• _MrDick said:
    Either AFC Wimbledon are trying to gain my support or it’s a scam .... 😲

Had the same email delivered to my inbox yesterday, sent to spam folder.
  • There's one going around where you pay £1 for a football club and make 1 mil within a few weeks, does sound a bit far fetched though. 
  • Just received this blinder of a message.
    I’m not paying - so anyone in my contacts, keep an eye out for a video.  :D 

• Just received this blinder of a message.
    I’m not paying - so anyone in my contacts, keep an eye out for a video.  :D 

I think they mixed up our email addresses.