Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Big Screen Fish

I know it’s the least of everyone’s concerns but if we do have a club to support next season then I’d personally like to see the fish reintroduced on the big screen.

Comments

• If we don't have a club (or can't go due to Covid) it would be a nice screensaver...
  • Will I be able to buy the fish on the cheap from the administrators?
  • I know it’s the least of everyone’s concerns but if we do have a club to support next season then I’d personally like to see the fish reintroduced on the big screen.
    Why mate? it was an advert for a company?
  • edited July 2020
    I know it’s the least of everyone’s concerns but if we do have a club to support next season then I’d personally like to see the fish reintroduced on the big screen.
    Maybe our new lifer @BassAddick would like to offer his services (I'm usually  on 10% commission mate for the intro but open to negotiation 😉).
  • se9addick said:
    Will I be able to buy the fish on the cheap from the administrators?
    You will be able to buy the fish for a pound. 

However, in order to display the fish on the big screen, you will need to pay RD 50M a week as RD has the freehold to the screen. 
  • se9addick said:
    Will I be able to buy the fish on the cheap from the administrators?
    You will be able to buy the fish for a pound. 

However, in order to display the fish on the big screen, you will need to pay RD 50M a week as RD has the freehold to the screen. 
    To be fair there’s about as much chance of me coming up with Roland’s money as ESI! 
  • I know it’s the least of everyone’s concerns but if we do have a club to support next season then I’d personally like to see the fish reintroduced on the big screen.

How odd. 
  • I think you should keep quiet about this, @SheedyCAFC. We don't want to give Varney one worry too many by bringing things like this up at this delicate stage.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well, as it's the silly season I'd like a swim up bar with free cocktails all afternoon.
  • edited July 2020
    We want our Fish back. Thieving twats 🐠😉 Definitely not holding back on the asset stripping. 
  • Surprised no-one's said it...........

Fiiiiiiiiiiiishh
  • You're all so childish :-D
  • What we need is a Bert Palmer survey Fiiiiish or Bass? 😉
  • Portsmouth has a young upcoming keeper on their books called Bass, if we sign him up if dillon goes we have an excuse to shout it ;)
  • edited July 2020
    Might end my boycott if the fish returns to the big screen tbh, we'll finally have our Charlton back. 
  • RedChaser said:
    Maybe our new lifer @BassAddick would like to offer his services (I'm usually  on 10% commission mate for the intro but open to negotiation 😉).

I suppose I will have to rise to the bait.... I really didn't see this coming and I should have done given all the fishy puns in various threads! I chose my name for an entirely different reason, couldn't use where I live cos that's already been taken. I've been hoist by my own petard!
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't you mean hoisted by your own pilchard?