Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Leeds United 4-0 Charlton

Apologies for this being a little late but..............................
Thanks to the 40 Lifers who gave marks and here is the last Statbank of the season and who knows what will happen next
Anyway thanks to you all for participating and I will be doing a season's stats I hope within the next week.

Comments

• The most telling stat:
    goal timings this season 90-FT
    Charlton 3
    Opponents 8 

= Game over!
  • The most telling stat:
    goal timings this season 90-FT
    Charlton 3
    Opponents 8 

= Game over!
    Interesting also that we win the last 15 before HT 11-6, but then lose the first 15 after HT 13-8, and then our worst period is between 61 and 75 minutes, which we lose 10-4

Not sure what that says about our substitutes, game management and indeed fitness, as our first half performances are MUCH better than our second half ones
  • Whst the stat aboutlate goals and 2and half losing  periods after 75mins, tells you that a team cannot concede 70%  and have to defend most of the time without the stamina running out both physical and mental, which explains all those goals post 90mims.
  • Amazing LL.  Thanks.
  • I’ve had a pop at how some on here abuse the player marks but nothing can deny the time and effort that you put into this valuable and enjoyable  resource.  Cheers @lancashire lad
  • Looking back at this i'd genuinely forgotten we had Kayal and Ledley. 

Incredible contributions to our season along with Smith and Davis.
  • Is McGeady missing for your player stats?  Just wondered if he had a season average over 5?
  • Also shows how much we missed Leko and Gallaher after January. Both goals and assists. 
  • Pedro45 said:
    Is McGeady missing for your player stats?  Just wondered if he had a season average over 5?
    McG took over Gallagher's column and his avg is 5.68
  • Sponsored links:

• redman said:
    Also shows how much we missed Leko and Gallaher after January. Both goals and assists. 
    LB, Gallan and JJ put together a competitive squad despite the restrictions of Roland as owner. How things fell apart after January shows that this wasn’t possible once ESI “took over” and the impact of the transfer embargo is there for all to see.
  • edited July 2020
    thanks for all the hard work @lancashire lad .. let's hope in future seasons the stats are less troubling and make for more pleasant reading((:>)
  • Thanks LL, a massively useful resource. I wonder if players and management take a look. 
  • JamesSeed said:
    Thanks LL, a massively useful resource. I wonder if players and management take a look. 
    Yes I have often wondered that
  • JamesSeed said:
    Thanks LL, a massively useful resource. I wonder if players and management take a look. 
    Yes I have often wondered that
    I can’t imagine that they don’t, even if they’re advised not to. Some very Useful stats there.