Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds promoted

A point on Sunday and then do bowyer a favour and play the u-18’s

Comments

• In terms of Leeds themselves I just hope they tie Bielsa down to a new deal

Them in the Premier League without him as Manager will be rubbish, him against Klopp | Guardiola will be entertaining
  • Congratulations Leeds, Leeds, Leeds.
  • Well SKY sticking to form, completely ignoring the game that actually happened tonight when they could be talking about Leeds on Sunday when they actually show them
  • Well SKY sticking to form, completely ignoring the game that actually happened tonight when they could be talking about Leeds on Sunday when they actually show them
    Sky wont know what to do with themselves next season,how are they going to show Leeds live every week in the Prem? Going to miss seeing them on tv every few days.
    Sky wont know what to do with themselves next season,how are they going to show Leeds live every week in the Prem? Going to miss seeing them on tv every few days.
    More or less every Prem game is televised somewhere! Even the Saturday 3pms...
  • Their last Premiership (as it was called then) game at Elland Road was against Charlton.
    Fitting that their final game at home before promotion back to the top flight will also be against us.
  • The last game of the season when we went down to League One was also at Roland Road. Took my father-in-law, visiting from Sweden. Bittersweet winning 3-1 but we were already relegated. Leeds were just above us and their fans were scathing at full-time. 

Remember taking hi. To Hillsborough for last game of season too, when they lost 3-1 to Exeter. The fans didn't even stay for end of season walk around the pitch. It was quite embarrassing. 
  • Sponsored links:

• All the Leeds not getting it! 
  • I reckon that BMW will be written off, football fans really can be wankers at times.
  • Erm I have just noticed I have a promote and have no idea why, is it a mistake?
  • cfgs said:
    Erm I have just noticed I have a promote and have no idea why, is it a mistake?
    Click on it and it'll show what post you got it for

Was your nice response to Tracey Leaburn 
  • cfgs said:
    Erm I have just noticed I have a promote and have no idea why, is it a mistake?
    Click on it and it'll show what post you got it for

Was your nice response to Tracey Leaburn 
    Oh, I genuinely thought it was a mistake. Chuffed.
  • its funny how a club that "belong" in the prem have been out of it for 16 years
  • Im hoping Leeds held off the full celebrations as It would be touching for them to beat derby and shithouse it at derby. 

Now they can get absolute rat faced until Thursday Eve. Forget about the football it's a distraction from your proper celebrations 

• Sponsored links:

• Sharing bottles on the pitch interacting with fans - really not great is it when we’re in the midst of a pandemic 
  • And lighting smokes/pyros on the pitch 😂😂😂
  • Only started 4 regulars yesterday against Derby. Lots of youngsters, although still turned in a good performance.
  • MrLargo said:
    Only started 4 regulars yesterday against Derby. Lots of youngsters, although still turned in a good performance.
    Yeah they'll want to prove themselves for Bielsa, we probably want more of the first team for that reason
  • IF we do go down, there will be scant consolation in that we beat, in fact humbled them at the Valley this season .. I am however concerned about the possible revenge being dished out this Wednesday