Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/2020 Player of the Year

Comments

• Options
    Anybody going to vote for Joe Leadley?
  • Options
    This is all my fault

• Options
    1) Phillips 
    2) Pratley 
    3) Cullen
  • Options
    I voted for Cullen. On reflection  maybe it should have been Phillips.
  • Options
    Expect Alfie to get young player.

Will be interesting to see who wins the Colin Cameron Fan Award. Seb had already won it BTW.
  • Options
    Expect Alfie to get young player.

Will be interesting to see who wins the Colin Cameron Fan Award. Seb had already won it BTW.
    Give it as an award to all those who we lost due to COVID
  • Options
    New category this year as we have had so many

2019/2020 Owner of the year

Nominees are:

Roland Duchatelet
    Matt Southall
    Tahnoon Nimer
    Paul Elliot

Matt and Tahnoon were due to be a joint nominee but there wasn't enough room in Matts Land-rover so are now separate nominees 
    The sad thing is that RD would win that.
  • Options
    Phillips for me. Won us so many points, and a great personality too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pratley, Phillips, Cullen in that order YPOTY Doughty 

At 35, I think this accolade is totally befitting of a man with an engine and stamina of a late 20s year old. Nobody can claim this guy’s legs have gone. I thought the step back up to the Championship may have been a tall order, but I now hope it is fit for every game. His combination of experience and work rate is unique to us.
  • Options
    1)Pratley 
    2)Lockyer 
    3)Philips

I was going to suggest Cullen as young player until I read he was 24, so then decided on Bonne and found he was 24 too - so feel free to ignore my suggestions because I clearly don't know what's going on. 

• Options
    Phillips all day long for me
    cullen also just edges Pratley personally into second
    pratley third
    gallagher had he stayed would been in the mix
    matthews gets a shout out
    doughty young player of year no question 
  • Options
    Pratley
    Matthew's
    Phillips
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Solly gets my vote.
    Mr Charlton
  • Options
    Phillips
  • Options
    Pratley for me.
  • Options
    Phillips for me... He's the reason our Goal Difference is superior to those around us

Pratley has done damned well after last season and deserves the plaudits

Think its difficult to pick Cullen ahead of those two with the amount of time he was out injured again - Had he played the same amount of games then yeah Id say he should be up there

Doughty gets my pick as Young POTY

Its difficult again to separate him and Albie yet the latter has experience in the first team at League One level, Doughty on the other hand didnt have that advantage this season and has barely played in the position he's designed for
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dillon Phillips
    Josh Cullen
    Darren Pratley
  • Options
    Voted for Phillips but like most people could have argued for Cullen and Pratley
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Phillips for me for and here's 5 reasons.

1 He is our POTY.
    2 He played more games than Cullen & Pratley.
    3 I don't recall Phillips having a poor game (Millwall goal apart).
    4 He also improved a great deal.
    5 I believe he is top on our stats (of players who played the majority of the season).

2nd Cullen
    3rd Pratley
    4th Lockyer
  • Options
    dill all day long. 
  • Options
    Phillips, Pratley Matthews in that order. 
  • Options
    Dillon for me but could have easily voted for Cullen or Pratley. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Phillips for me... He's the reason our Goal Difference is superior to those around us

Think its difficult to pick Cullen ahead of those two with the amount of time he was out injured again - Had he played the same amount of games then yeah Id say he should be up there

Its difficult again to separate him and Albie yet the latter has experience in the first team at League One level, Doughty on the other hand didnt have that advantage this season and has barely played in the position he's designed for
    Cullen has only played 4 less league games than Pratley

Cullen 29
    Pratley 33
  • Options

Cullen has only played 4 less league games than Pratley

Cullen 29
    Pratley 33
    Another reason to vote Phillips then :)