Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What radio station

Comments

• edited June 2020
    bbc london on DAB only i think. not online annoyingly. some womans sport show is on instead. bbc ticking boxes.  ;)  

now they have moved on to pre-match for Leeds v Fulham 
  • they just said they will be doing the closing moments live 
  • 937 on virgin media
  • 0152 on sky.
  • On the radio tonight?.
  • Something on TuneIn would be good?
  • On the radio tonight?.
    Unfortunately no
  • Heart early doors of late, then i go over to capital for a couple of hours before lunch (2) then spotify whatever mood im in to see me through the day. 
  • Smooth for me, I know, I know, I'm just an old smoothie 😎.
  • Radio X
  • Sponsored links:

• Which radio station
    tsk tsk
  • Virgin Radio.  Quite like the Chris Evans show in the morning and tend to just stick with it all day...
  • edited July 2020
    6 Music in the morning, LBC from 10 to 1, 6 Music 1-4, and back to LBC till the end of the Eddie Mair show
  • Tend to flick between Kisstory, Amazon Music and Smooth, dependant on the mood.
  • Tend to flick between Kisstory, Amazon Music and Smooth, dependant on the mood.
    Well I'm blowed BBW I had you down as a head banger 😉
  • RedChaser said:
    Tend to flick between Kisstory, Amazon Music and Smooth, dependant on the mood.
    Well I'm blowed BBW I had you down as a head banger 😉
    Didn't mind a bit of Metal Licker back in the day ;)
  • Has anybody downloaded Radio Garden App. Zoom in anywhere on the globe listen live for a bit of fun.
  • Acab said:
    Has anybody downloaded Radio Garden App. Zoom in anywhere on the globe listen live for a bit of fun.
    No
  • Acab said:
    Has anybody downloaded Radio Garden App. Zoom in anywhere on the globe listen live for a bit of fun.
    No
    By saying no are you speaking for everybody as I asked has anybody........you one half wonder
  • Tonight’s game is on BBC Radio London on digital radio (not online) 
  • Sponsored links:

• is there any radio coverage of this game? 
  • is there any radio coverage of this game? 
    No mate. 
    Trust me I've checked