Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luca Albon Leaves

Comments

• was the picture on the right taken in his garden during lockdown
  • It's on the summer transfer thread
  • He was highly regarded I hear?
  • mendonca said:
    He was highly regarded I hear?
    not that highly regarded it would seem?
  • Just interested as hear he is equally as good at cricket. Played in 1st XI since mid teens etc.
  • mendonca said:
    Just interested as hear he is equally as good at cricket. Played in 1st XI since mid teens etc.
    Whose 1st eleven?
  • Never heard of him!
  • Never heard of him!
    Same here......where does paulie find ‘em?
  • mendonca said:
    Just interested as hear he is equally as good at cricket. Played in 1st XI since mid teens etc.
    Whose 1st eleven?
    mendonca said:
    Which 1st XI? Because you don't have to be good at cricket to get in my teams 1st XI. You just need to have a car, and a missus willing to do tea. 
    Looks like he played for Rankins CC 1st X1 in the Mid Essex League Div 4. Last played three games in 2017 when he would probably have been 15 and scored 102*, 65 & 22*. Keeps wicket too. Also played Essex age group cricket so clearly is decent but big step up from the level he has been playing at especially if he hasn't played for three years.

Good luck Luca whatever choice you make.
  • Sponsored links:

• Was a very exciting prospect. Reading his tweet looks like he has a bigger club lined up. 
  • Good with both feet, a good first time passer with vision and range.