Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Don't forget it's 6pm KO tonight v Cardiff

I reckon someone will.

Comments

• So annoying, little ones wont be in bed so will probably miss the first half :(
  • I did actually forget. thanks.
  • I reckon someone will.
    Remind me at 8pm in case I forget
  • So annoying, little ones wont be in bed so will probably miss the first half :(
    Put the clock forward an hour.
    Mine takes so long to go to bedatm, il start books at KO and the game will be over before hes asleep 🤣🤣🤣. 
  • overlaps the live on tv Millwall game .. I hope the 'red button' will be in operation 
  • overlaps the live on tv Millwall game .. I hope the 'red button' will be in operation 
    @JamesSeed will have a bit of a dilemma then 😉.
    No games being shown on the red button for rest of the season. 
  • RedChaser said:
    overlaps the live on tv Millwall game .. I hope the 'red button' will be in operation 
    Someone needs to remind him that their game is at 5pm  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:
    overlaps the live on tv Millwall game .. I hope the 'red button' will be in operation 
    is he allergic to the red button .. and how are you cousin Red ?
  • I reckon someone will.
    I did.
  • RedChaser said:
    Lol, all good over here mate apart from a dodgy knee which I twisted the other day, definitely wouldn't have been fit to play tonight 😞. Still it gets me out of all the chores at the moment 😉. Hope alls well with you.
    No games being shown on the red button for rest of the season. 
    thanks, still charging full fees after 'the return' though
  • Cheers @Covered End  would have tuned in at 7.45 and missed it.

• RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    Lol, all good over here mate apart from a dodgy knee which I twisted the other day, definitely wouldn't have been fit to play tonight 😞. Still it gets me out of all the chores at the moment 😉. Hope alls well with you.
    cheers Red .. I am a bit stir crazy and eating too much, other than that .. 100 % (ish) .. nothing like a bad leg for avoiding chores is there ? ((:>)
  • aghh,  thanks!!

• RedChaser said:
    Someone needs to remind him that their game is at 5pm  :D
    Don't worry, I'm hanging around outside the Den. I've told them my granddad was Jimmy Seed, but they still wouldn't let me in.